phonearena is reporting that vodafone stores have been receiving 9900 dummy units.
    "Vodafone stores in the U.K. get BlackBerry Bold 9900 dummy units - Phone Arena"

hopefully this means vzw will be getting them soon as well.
    07-24-11 06:06 PM
    Crackberry already posted this
    07-24-11 06:07 PM
    07-24-11 06:49 PM
    Hopefully, the release only weeks away.
    07-24-11 06:59 PM
    This is the final hurdle, nearly at the final line!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    andy_mk3 likes this.
    07-24-11 08:00 PM
    I visited my local Vodafone store today in Edinburgh and they have display units in store. The guys there said their point of sale machines will be updated over this weekend and they expect to see the 9900 and new tariffs on the tills for beginning of next week. When i asked when they will have 9900 stock he says come see us nextweek I took a photo with my curve in store!
    bighap likes this.
    07-29-11 11:45 AM
    I visited my local Vodafone store today in Edinburgh and they have display units in store. The guys there said their point of sale machines will be updated over this weekend and they expect to see the 9900 and new tariffs on the tills for beginning of next week. When i asked when they will have 9900 stock he says come see us nextweek I took a photo with my curve in store!
    Does it have a pretty solid build and feel to it despite the reduced thickness?
    07-29-11 11:46 AM
    Yes it does feel very solid and theres a definite quality feel about it. The one thing that struck me was how slim the device actually is. The Bold 9000 which is probably the nearest thing size-wise is a bit of a beast by comparison. I was on the verge of picking up a new 9780 as prices have been very competitive here at the moment, but I'm happy to wait that little bit longer for a 9900 now I've seen the display model.
    07-29-11 01:35 PM
    Yes it does feel very solid and theres a definite quality feel about it.
    So even the dummy unit feels nice?
    That's must mean the real one is amazing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-11 01:41 PM
    Sounds like CX was right in Voda (or Rogers) being the first to release the 9900. I hope Rogers releases it at the same time!
    07-29-11 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD