I know a guy at work who has a sister and she used to work at the mall where she met this guy who's mother used to work at Dell who had a cousin that dated a guy from HP who had a father that designed Hondas and he had had a daughter who worked at the T mobile kiosk in the summer and she dated a dude from AT&T then they broke up and she dated a guy in Canada who's mothers sisters uncle has a friend who works at an office across the street from Rim and she overheard them say it will be out this summer which ends in Sept 21 which reminded her to call her brother in Ny to tell him that his ex was also getting married and that the Bold will be here this summer.
    06-10-11 08:11 PM
    I know a guy at work who has a sister and she used to work at the mall where she met this guy who's mother used to work at Dell who had a cousin that dated a guy from HP who had a father that designed Hondas and he had had a daughter who worked at the T mobile kiosk in the summer and she dated a dude from AT&T then they broke up and she dated a guy in Canada who's mothers sisters uncle has a friend who works at an office across the street from Rim and she overheard them say it will be out this summer which ends in Sept 21 which reminded her to call her brother in Ny to tell him that his ex was also getting married and that the Bold will be here this summer.
    Haha that is some connection!
    06-10-11 08:37 PM
    I bet that all three (torch 2, bold, touch) will all drop on a single date in August... you heard it here first!
    06-11-11 12:26 AM
    So that people "patiently wait??" Plenty of people in business have moved to Android or iPhone, they've decided there are bigger and better things for themselves.

RIM seems desperate in displaying a message like that so soon. Just a rant.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    "People" were going to move regardless. Android is sucking users from both Blackberry AND iPhone.

I have tried them all. I still left my iPhone 4 and my new Samsung Galaxy S2 to go back to my RIM device as most will do. Those who do not return did not need Blackberry to begin with.

If Blackberry could get the 9900 out sooner it would. They have NEVER been cutting edge and yes that will make some unhappy, but the sooner you realize this you will stop your complaining and move on or BE PATIENT!

It is YOUR misinterpretation of RIM ads that has you miffed!
    06-11-11 05:45 AM
    He seemed very knowledgeble about Sprint getting it

LOL! Well then I guess it is done!

You would listen to a rep only if he is telling you what you want to hear. If he had said August or September you would have gone deaf and never have posted it here.

Reps are the last to know anything except rumors and you got to be really hurting to believe what they say!

That IS fact!
    06-11-11 05:51 AM
    I didn't bother to read. Analysts are dumb.

06-11-11 05:55 AM
    "People" were going to move regardless. Android is sucking users from both Blackberry AND iPhone.

I have tried them all. I still left my iPhone 4 and my new Samsung Galaxy S2 to go back to my RIM device as most will do. Those who do not return did not need Blackberry to begin with.

If Blackberry could get the 9900 out sooner it would. They have NEVER been cutting edge and yes that will make some unhappy, but the sooner you realize this you will stop your complaining and move on or BE PATIENT!

It is YOUR misinterpretation of RIM ads that has you miffed!

Yup, I did the same thing. Tried 3GS and returned it. Tried the Atrix and gave it to my sister in law. In spite of all the "there is no reason to get a BB now" bullsh1t, I prefer BBs. I'm not that unique, there are plenty others who feel this way.
    06-11-11 06:09 AM
    I didn't bother to read. Analysts are dumb.

Nope, me either. I just read the comments here hahaha! - I don't wanna know what some fargin analyst says

06-11-11 06:10 AM
    I love to read the rants...they really do provide some entertainment.
    06-11-11 06:16 AM
    Yup, I did the same thing. Tried 3GS and returned it. Tried the Atrix and gave it to my sister in law. In spite of all the "there is no reason to get a BB now" bullsh1t, I prefer BBs. I'm not that unique, there are plenty others who feel this way.
    For me, there is no reason to get anything other than a BB now. If I needed a new phone this second and could absolutely not wait another two months, I'd still get a BB. My Torch works great, and I honestly cannot think of anything I've wanted it to do that it can't. The 9900 (or T2 -- haven't completely decided yet) -- whenever they come out -- will just do it all better.

I love to read the rants...they really do provide some entertainment.
    And do you like sleeping on a nail bed too?
    Last edited by 18to12fitty; 06-11-11 at 09:51 AM.
    06-11-11 09:38 AM
    Right now I am using a cut down SIM with Blackberry services in my 9780 and ever week or so I put this SIM card into my iPhone 4. I can only stand it a few days and I move the SIM card back into the adapter and into the Blackberry. This will have to keep me going until September/October!

Using a iPhone 4 for a few days make my 9780 even sweeter when I come back!
    06-11-11 09:47 AM
    Try using a Pre
    06-11-11 09:55 AM
    Store inventory is down to almost nil for all BB devices at Bestbuy and Futureshop in Canada..............even Rogers online is very limited. Most of the items are no longer available online at BB and FS, and some stores have none left in stock. What is left, is being given away for free with a contract. There is no way these big stores would have zero stock of BB devices between now and the end of summer..........I think all the negative hype about delays is intentional, so when the 9900 suddenly gets released, it will sell out faster.

Just my two cents, you don't have to agree.
    06-11-11 11:48 AM
    Kody, I really hope you're right. I want nothing more than to get a new BB. But don't set your hopes too high....there really is no credible source saying that time frame.
    Three posters for you to pay attention to - CrucialXtreme, solomondrin, and phonegeek. They had the credible info the last time I was waiting for a phone.
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 06-11-11 at 05:10 PM.
    06-11-11 01:14 PM
    summer doesn't start until june 21 so its not even close to being delayed. just patient. i'd almost rather rim fix the playbook keyboard first!
    06-11-11 02:38 PM
    Official Calendar Summer - June 21 -Sept 21

Marketing Summer - June 1st - August31st.
    06-11-11 09:05 PM

Canadian Summer - July 29th - August 3rd

But seriously, RIM should be having multiple organisms over the emotion for this phone. Edge of your seat anticipation I can dig. Edge of a cliff, not so much. We all know it's not a pipe dream anymore, so take a deep breath, and pray for early summer.

The preceeding soothing message is a public service announcement, by your friends at CrackBerry.com
    06-11-11 09:37 PM

Yeah My Mom was talking to rogers about it and they said they dont consider september summer so the phone should be released from now till august!
    06-11-11 09:42 PM
    damn, hope it comes soon
    06-12-11 12:12 AM
    Canadian Summer - July 29th - August 3rd

But seriously, RIM should be having multiple organisms over the emotion for this phone. Edge of your seat anticipation I can dig. Edge of a cliff, not so much. We all know it's not a pipe dream anymore, so take a deep breath, and pray for early summer.

The preceeding soothing message is a public service announcement, by your friends at CrackBerry.com
    OK, so I just spewed soda all over my screen. You owe me a new laptop!
    06-16-11 09:13 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD