I have the clock set to be on while charging. But goes dark after a while. So how do I know when the charge is 100% complete?

Thanks
    06-09-12 09:57 AM
    I don't think we know other than the battery icon being full.

Also I'm not completely sure but think it stops charging when full.
    Last edited by Ben1232; 06-09-12 at 10:28 AM.
    bmwone likes this.
    06-09-12 10:09 AM
    Thanks Ben1232, Good to know that it stops charging when it's full.
    06-09-12 10:25 AM
    Yes, that's the beauty of BlackBerry phones. They charge full and wait for their owners.

I got the Battery Watch app and it tells me in a voice (3 voices are available - I selected Yoda of StarWars). And he will tell me when charging is started, and when completed.
    Ben1232 likes this.
    06-09-12 10:31 AM
    Yes, that's the beauty of BlackBerry phones. They charge full and wait for their owners.

I got the Battery Watch app and it tells me in a voice (3 voices are available - I selected Yoda of StarWars). And he will tell me when charging is started, and when completed.
    I thought you was joking about the voices with that app. I downloaded it, its hilarious.

How do you find the other two voices ? I just hear the default - charging has started.

Is it in a premium / paid version ?
    06-09-12 11:01 AM
    Hi Ben. I know I didn't pay for it, maybe was a giveaway?
    It's the Professional version with grafics.

Anyway, Open battery watch, click menu button on your blackberry, go to options then scroll down to 'audio notifications settings' there you find:
    Yoda
    Clinton, cowboy, Gilbert, mickey, mob, stitch, and walken.
    Ben1232 likes this.
    06-09-12 04:13 PM
    Hi Ben. I know I didn't pay for it, maybe was a giveaway?
    It's the Professional version with grafics.

Anyway, Open battery watch, click menu button on your blackberry, go to options then scroll down to 'audio notifications settings' there you find:
    Yoda
    Clinton, cowboy, Gilbert, mickey, mob, stitch, and walken.
    Oh yeah I got it now.

Thanks GeoK
    06-09-12 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD