Just an observation...

First and foremost.... Huge 9900 fan, love every thing about this thing and only used it for 48hrs now...

One main thing I noticed is that the talk/end/menu keys are a dull purpleish color while the light around my track pad is bright white...

Anyone else have this issue, other than that its perfect and not enough for me to say or think any different.. just wondering!
    08-29-11 08:25 PM
    Mine looks to be all about the same off-white hue. It could be due to the issue some are finding where the plastic overlaying the four buttons surrounding the trackpad is a bit tilted. In theory, the farther away the plastic is from the backlight, the dimmer the color will be and vice versa.
    08-29-11 08:28 PM
    Intersting... did a search and did not find anything...

Any fix?
    08-29-11 08:31 PM
    Well, I forget exactly what those folks who seem to have this issue are calling it, but it has to do with those buttons being raised more on one end then the other end. They are feeling the difference by the amount that one side sticks up when rubbing down from the screen I believe.

Also, from what I have read, the people who find this defect to be too much to handle have been sending there phones in and getting replacements. Not sure if there is an actual fix to this other than that...yet.
    08-29-11 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD