In the 9900 brwoser, when on a web page, why can I not click on a phone number and have it dial with one click? It's as is the phone number is not highlighted or recognized as with my other BB's.
    Any suggestions??????
    08-15-11 11:40 PM
    Is it just one website, or multiple?

This would happen every once in a while to me on older BlackBerry's but it was mostly due to a crappy website, not the BlackBerry browser.

Try out another site though, and if it doesn't work, then IDK.
    08-15-11 11:45 PM
    thanks, but it is not just one site. does it have anything to do with Text Encoding settings?
    08-15-11 11:55 PM
    Maybe it has something to do with your browser settings? I can click on phone numbers and the such on my Bold 9650's browser (OS6, webkit)... and the 99XX's browser is based on the same webkit browser, so it should work.

Have you tried playing with your browser options?
    08-16-11 02:48 AM
    This may be an OS issue, I remember on my torch I use to be able to CLICK on a phone number when highlited and it would dial. After updating it to a newer OS this function was no longer available as I would have to click the dial button to make the phone call. Try seeing if clicking the dial button makes the phone call, if it does then most likely its just how the OS works. I believe its so no one accidently clicks a number or something while scrolling and dials it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-11 03:47 AM
    What happens when you tap the number on the screen?

08-16-11 07:54 AM
    The phone number is not highlighted nor underlined. It does not alow for it to be clicked on with any button. Is there a way to change this??????

08-16-11 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD