03-07-12 08:16 AM
    Ok so after installing this new official 7.1 OS version on my bold 9900 my battery life has substantially deteriorated. Has anyone else experienced this? Also, it seems that the phone is working harder and is a little slower? I have everything turned off besides the mobile network. Should I downgrade to the one I had before?
    03-07-12 09:24 AM
    Ok so after installing this new official 7.1 OS version on my bold 9900 my battery life has substantially deteriorated. Has anyone else experienced this? Also, it seems that the phone is working harder and is a little slower? I have everything turned off besides the mobile network. Should I downgrade to the one I had before?
    How long ago did you install the OS? Did you do a battery pull?
    03-07-12 09:49 AM

Ya, I'm experiencing the same.. Little bit slower than my previous OS, .598

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-08-12 06:41 AM
    On the desktop manager I have Chinese input installed, but it doesn't show up on my phone in the language settings..

Any idea guys?
    03-08-12 06:58 AM
    I had very bad battery life with 267 update.
    Switched back to 9900/7.1.0.205 and breathing better now.

I feel the 205 lighter than 267.

I don't need DLNA for now. So, let me just hang on till a newer version comes out.
    Till then, 205 stays solid I hope.
    03-08-12 07:36 AM
    Coming from .598, and .267, this OS 7.1 was definitely a lightning fast and more battery life to boot upgrade.

Depending on how you upgraded your OS, your performance may vary according to the backup files you had before...so remember to wipe everything out and start anew...if and only if you want to feel the performance everyone's raving about...

My 2.0001 cents worth....
    03-08-12 10:05 AM
    can someone verify if the Asia pack has Japanese Input? Thanks
    YES, there is Japanese support (if you download and install the Asian version).
    03-08-12 02:17 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD