Hello,

I have been facing this issue for past 1month from the July build made of 9900(as on Box Piece) of serious audio fail issue as iam a prepaid (Vodafone) customer whever i make an Outgoing call this happens.The complete audio goes off after some calls frequently as i replaced the phone with this issue and this is my second phone and still had this issue over the second replaced phone. and the second issue i have faced is the flickering over Video i capture in low light places shown cleary over my second replaced piece.

The Audio fail cost a serious problem as i tried with my friends phone 9900 and faced the same issue only when i uses the PREPAID Customers in INDIA.

(network or Hardware)

Big Advice needed

Thanks
    09-25-11 05:38 AM
    I am using 9900 bought in India with warranty as well.... No such issue for me am on Postpaid Airtel though.....Been using the phone for a week and so far so good!
    What specifically is the problem you are facing? If its a software issue upgrade to a new OS and check again! I doubt its a prepaid or postpaid issue!
    09-25-11 02:19 PM
    This is a network issue. You didn't say which network you are on.
    I have no such issue with Airtel but I'm on postpaid, and the fact is that postpaid has better service.
    Just try putting a postpaid SIM on your phone and see if this happens. By the way the Airtel network in the Delhi circle was having serious issues the past two days. So if you were in and around Delhi then that could be it.
    If you are on the low cost networks like Aircell etc then god help you. And your network is nt redington. Redington is simply the Inda retail distributor for Blackberry. It has nothing to do with service quality.
    09-25-11 03:15 PM
    The issue will be there in every 9900 in India with any prepaid customers as
    the exact problem happens when u get the network notification after the Outgoing calls u make. i believe it could be because of that weird noise it makes on the pop up. after this outgoing calls the complete Audio crashes and need a battery pull to make it work.
    I tried my prepaid SIM with my friends 9900 and had the same issue.
    Now this is my second replaced phone.

My network is Vodafone-Prepaid
    Redington-Dealer
    09-26-11 02:26 AM
    Have you managed to get the 9900 work with a prepaid sim in india without the freezing.
    If so do let me know the carrier as well as the os
    03-15-12 01:43 AM
    What has postpaid OR prepaid gotta do with the issues reported ? I see absolutely no connection.

What version of OS is sitting on that 9900 ?

Its time to move the OS to 7.1.0.267 and see if any of the reported problems are prevailing ...
    03-15-12 02:05 AM
    What has postpaid OR prepaid gotta do with the issues reported ? I see absolutely no connection.

What version of OS is sitting on that 9900 ?

Its time to move the OS to 7.1.0.267 and see if any of the reported problems are prevailing ...
    iam on postpaid now and no issues so far. Smooth and good with new OS too. will have to again check prepaid(vodafone) and see what would be the problem does exist or not.
    03-15-12 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD