Hi Folks,

Long time crackberry addict but first time poster with problems (BB has been good to me thus far)

I have in my vehicle a Parrot ck3000 Evolution kit which I've used with Bold 9000/9800 without any issues. I am able to answer/end calls with the keys on my ck3000, serve up voice dial etc.

Recently I switched to the 9900 and while the ck3000 works for a while, eventually the 9900 will become responsive meaning I cannot answer/end calls with the ck3000 button etc. The 9900 just completely ignores the kit (albeit still paired and connected). The only fix is to do a battery pull and all will be good until next time it happens again. (Usually 2-3 days)

I have flashed the ck3000 to latest firmware (v5.25c), factory reset the kit a million times, I even went as far as wiping my phone and re-pair.

Just wondering if anyone else experienced this? Like I said, only happens with 9900. I've tried it with wife's 9780 and it worked brilliantly for a week.

Some tech info:
    9900 (telus)
    Platform: 5.1.0.393
    App: 7.1.0.523 (1646)

Thanks.
    07-31-12 05:14 PM
    One thing, once you've paired the phone in bt go to the device properties and try unchecking the box for encryption. That can frequently cause problems.

And if you can find the setting for "reconnect on power-up", try defeating that, too.
    07-31-12 05:46 PM
    One thing, once you've paired the phone in bt go to the device properties and try unchecking the box for encryption. That can frequently cause problems.

And if you can find the setting for "reconnect on power-up", try defeating that, too.
    Thanks. I've tried the encryption and that didn't work but I'll try unchecking the "connect on power-up" option and see what happens.
    07-31-12 06:04 PM
    I'm sorry to report that even with the "Connect on power-up" option disabled it is not working still...

Sigh.
    08-14-12 01:13 PM
    I'm sorry to report that even with the "Connect on power-up" option disabled it is not working still...

Sigh.
    You might try changing the various "Services" options under the 9900's Bluetooth/Menu/Options settings. I found similar issues when I switched from a 9700 to a 9900 in my car's built-in systems, but it turned out that the hands-free and Audio Source settings were the problem
    08-14-12 03:00 PM
    Ok thanks. I will give that a shot.
    08-18-12 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD