hey , i recently purchased a MicroSD hc 32gb classs 6 for 45 dollars off of ebay, worked perfect loading all music from itunes to it threw desktopmanager
    and thne i put it in the phone and asks me to format the card, i did anyway then re loaded music.
    after i inserted it again it said theyre were errors and needed to be repaired so i clicked that and after going into my memory section in options it didnt even recognize there was a 32gb card in there like before it did.
    does anyone know if class 6 wont work or any idea what the porblem is thank you.
    09-01-11 09:18 AM
    Need a Sandisk or Lexar
    09-01-11 09:38 AM
    Need a Sandisk or Lexar
    True, ScanDisk have always worked best for me.
    09-01-11 09:44 AM
    So do you suggest buying another? I just don't want to if the certain class won't work because 45dollars down the drain thnxs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 10:27 AM
    Class doesn't matter. I'm using a class 6 with no problems.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    09-01-11 10:30 AM
    So do you suggest buying another? I just don't want to if the certain class won't work because 45dollars down the drain thnxs

I've always had problems with other brands than ScanDisk to be honest.

I once tried buying a Nokia Class 4 that was in no way class 4 as advertised, it would copy my MP3s at a freakin' 200 k per seconds which meant it would take like 4 days for the process to complete , LOL. Took it back immediately

ScanDisk is very compatible with most phones, and they usually give you the speed that they advertise when they say a class 4 or class 6 and don't give you those weird errors randomly to format your memory card
    09-01-11 10:37 AM

Maybe you can return to get you refund.

The Sandisk may cost a little more but it is well worth years of trouble free service. Make sure you buy from a reputable dealer as there are bootleg/fake cards out there.
    09-01-11 11:18 AM
    ur card is bad...u mustve bought a fake brand or cheap one. a good scandisk will cost u more or same...i have a class 4 32gb scandisk...no problems what so ever...$50 shipped from amazon.com
    09-01-11 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD