08-11-11 07:33 PM
54 123
tools
    No you can't. Not unless you have a different iPhone 4 than the one currently sitting in front of me. Sometimes I have to charge the phone at work because it won't even last through my work day. (Albeit that is with heavy browser usage)
    This was my experience from day 1 of use with the admittedly awesome iPhone 4. The battery life was a disappointment. Plus it kept dropping calls. I sold it to a colleague and bought a Torch. Battery life on the Torch aint wonderful either. But at least it gets me thru the day into the evening.

My colleague put a bumper on the iPhone I sold her and it works better for not dropping calls. She charges her phone all day via USB from her PC. I still love the iPhone's looks, screen res and general fluidity, but I refuse to charge a phone just so it'll get me thru the day.
    07-25-11 01:40 AM
    RIM is not going to introduce a device that does not meet the average user's expectations. If you are a super hero user and your current "hammered" RIM device is not making it through the day, do NOT expect the 9900 to do so either. RIM and it's users do not wish to carry a phone, with a HUGE HONKER battery all day, for the few who claim they need it!

It is easy enough to top off the battery at the office or while driving. If you are working in the woods all day, 4 extra batteries might be a good idea.
    07-25-11 05:36 AM
    I still love the iPhone's looks, screen res and general fluidity
    I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the new OS7 devices
    07-25-11 07:49 AM
    Battery is not good at all my iphone4 lasted longer, this is like an android device lol
    i charged it twice in one day !!
    08-11-11 07:33 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD