I am in love. Played with a functioning 9900 at my local TMo store. It's faaaastttt, light, classy, and faaastttt.

BUT, the seller tried to steer me to the Android world! She said that, well, it's a BlackBerry, it's for being a Berry.

Whaaaat????? She obvioulsy earns a bigger comission on Androids. She didn't even know it was a touch device!!!! Heresy!

And TMo Puerto Rico keeps pushing Androids like crazy. Which, if I got her drift correctly, will make the 9900 price drop fast. She could not explain the reasoning behind the $299 price.

9900, Our fates are sealed. We will be together soon. (November 2 hopefully!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-11 03:01 PM
    Even if the store is promoting Android OS phones over others and the salesperson earns a larger commission, you should know your product. Every sale counts, and you obviously know what you want. I hope you get your 9900 soon!
    Guatiao likes this.
    09-10-11 03:29 PM
    Indeed! She was not pushy in any way, but she did to make the 990, or any Blackberry for that matter, as a lesser product. I asked her why TMo PR has not even had a single newspaper ad for it, when AT&T and Sprint here have been promoting the new models for a few weeks now.

I also hope she is right about the price drop!!!
    09-10-11 04:35 PM
    I am in love. Played with a functioning 9900 at my local TMo store. It's faaaastttt, light, classy, and faaastttt.

BUT, the seller tried to steer me to the Android world! She said that, well, it's a BlackBerry, it's for being a Berry.

Whaaaat????? She obvioulsy earns a bigger comission on Androids. She didn't even know it was a touch device!!!! Heresy!

And TMo Puerto Rico keeps pushing Androids like crazy. Which, if I got her drift correctly, will make the 9900 price drop fast. She could not explain the reasoning behind the $299 price.

9900, Our fates are sealed. We will be together soon. (November 2 hopefully!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That was not my experience with T-Mobile. Ask for Linda at the Design Plaza store. She is a BlackBerry user.
    09-10-11 04:53 PM
    That was not my experience with T-Mobile. Ask for Linda at the Design Plaza store. She is a BlackBerry user.
    Design Plaza?? There is no shopping center in Puerto Rico by that name...
    09-14-11 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD