Is there a better browser for the 9900/9930 than the stock version? Mine often crashes when I have 8+ tabs open (I know that might be a bit excessive) and often develops a white band at the bottom that severely interferes with scrolling and overall speed. Thanks.
    11-07-11 02:24 PM
    Is there a better browser for the 9900/9930 than the stock version? Mine often crashes when I have 8+ tabs open (I know that might be a bit excessive) and often develops a white band at the bottom that severely interferes with scrolling and overall speed. Thanks.
    Don't know if it's better but maybe try Opera?
    http://crackberry.com/opera-mini-65-...ry-smartphones
    11-07-11 02:48 PM
    Wow. Is this quick. No complaints with the native browser, but this is a very nice alternative.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-11 02:59 PM

The stock browser uses a lot of memory especially when using 8 tabs!

Perhaps you are low on memory and need a battery pull. Try that and then browse with your 8 tabs open and see what that does.

Via Blackberry Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-07-11 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD