I'm having a strange problem when trying to install the AT&T 9900 7.1.0.694

The OS installs to my PC fine. I've deleted all the vendor files, but when trying to run loader, I'm presented with the options to install/uninstall programs - not the base OS. I was intending to use the berrylicious hybrid and when it didn't work for the second time, I attempted to install the OS with no mods to the java files, but this gave me the same problem.

I have tried using a different computer with the thought that maybe windows8 isn't playing nice, but another machine running win7 gave the same thing.

I'm stumped.. And stuck on .714 without berrylicious - the battery is pretty bad compared to my previous berrylicious hybrid

Any help appreciated
    10-10-12 03:41 AM

The OS installs to my PC fine. I've deleted all the vendor files, but when trying to run loader, I'm presented with the options to install/uninstall programs - not the base OS. I was intending to use the berrylicious hybrid and when it didn't work for the second time, I attempted to install the OS with no mods to the java files, but this gave me the same problem.

I have tried using a different computer with the thought that maybe windows8 isn't playing nice, but another machine running win7 gave the same thing.

I'm stumped.. And stuck on .714 without berrylicious - the battery is pretty bad compared to my previous berrylicious hybrid

Any help appreciated
    Hi,
    Have you poured the RC files into the shared folder of the OS ? Did you copy & replace folders or delete replace ?

I would request you to post in the BL thread so that you can get the BL team as well to help you out.
    10-10-12 04:17 AM

Any help appreciated
    Right-click, run as administrator.
    10-10-12 11:34 PM
    I have tried copy and replacing files/folders. I have tried deleting and replacing completely. All files have been copied in the way explained by the BL team. No luck.

It's not just the BL that isn't working for me either. The untouched OS won't load. I've tried re-downloading it several times and on to different computers too.

Also, yes, I've tried running as administrator. No luck.
    10-11-12 01:17 AM