Getting a new one for the os2 launch. Does thisnghing still brick?
    02-18-12 05:08 AM
    Getting a new one for the os2 launch. Does thisnghing still brick?
    There seem to be a lot less reports of bricking in this forum over the last few weeks than there used to be.

No one seems to have cracked the issue as to what caused it. Could be that defective phones have largely been replaced under warranty indicating it was a hardware issue or that OS updates have fixed a software glitch.

As to which one it was/is you pays your money and takes your choice !!!

It only happened to a very small percentage of all the Bold's out there so get the phone, install the latest leaked OS, put all thoughts of bricking out of your mind and enjoy.
    02-18-12 05:30 AM
    There seem to be a lot less reports of bricking in this forum over the last few weeks than there used to be.

No one seems to have cracked the issue as to what caused it. Could be that defective phones have largely been replaced under warranty indicating it was a hardware issue or that OS updates have fixed a software glitch.

As to which one it was/is you pays your money and takes your choice !!!

It only happened to a very small percentage of all the Bold's out there so get the phone, install the latest leaked OS, put all thoughts of bricking out of your mind and enjoy.
    I am kind of weary about installing a leaked OS. I have a small fear that things might get messed up. A little off topic, but would you recommend using BBSAK to install the leaked OS?
    02-18-12 11:17 AM
    I am kind of weary about installing a leaked OS. I have a small fear that things might get messed up. A little off topic, but would you recommend using BBSAK to install the leaked OS?
    Personally I always use DM, but have a quick read of this and then decide:

http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...ate-os-693942/

Installing a leak is no different to installing any other OS so no need to worry.
    02-18-12 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD