10-29-11 03:36 PM
33 12
tools
    When your phone is charging and it gets to 99 % just unplug it and plug it back in and it will charge up to 100 %

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-11 06:32 AM
    Such critical problems indicate a serious abundance of free time.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-11-11 06:56 AM
    -_- i want .440
    Then download .440

10-11-11 07:06 AM
    Today I noticed that the charging bolt icon continued to flash even after it was fully charged. Usually the black plug icon appears to indicate that the phone is 100% charged. My experience with charging this 9900 have been clearly inconsistent. I'm hoping an upgrade will correct this issue. For the price and costs we pay to have this phone, I can understand even the smallest complaints.

10-11-11 10:56 AM
    Then download .440

It hasn't leaked for the 9930 yet
    10-11-11 11:10 AM
    I used to have the same issue and now it seems to work 99% of the time. I found that is I plug-unplug a few times during the charging process it goes to 100% all the time. If, however I just plug it in and leave it, it may or may not charge to 100%. I use both cradle and USB directly into the outlet. As a side note, the cradle doesn't work as well as it did the first time I got it; now i have to press the device harder into the cradle to get it to start charging.
    10-11-11 11:19 AM
    Anyway, I realize to some I may be too picky about this. Sure, I realized that unplugging and re-plugging the charger works to get it to 100%. But for a new and expensive device like this, I for one expect to NOT have to work around such a seemingly trivial problem, especially if the thing is brand new and covered on warranty. That is why I tried a new battery. That is why I tried a new phone. It may well be an OS issue. But, so far the new phone has charged to 100% all but one time- and that one time it did not may have been a special case caused by something I tried that could have impacted the phone until it was rebooted.

- I thought I may have been the only one experiencing this since I had not found anyone yet who had mentioned it, and my T-Mobile folks said they knew nothing about any issues like it.

Thanks again for the responses. This forum is a great source of info for BB issues.
    10-12-11 07:31 PM
    To follow up on this, my phone was charging to 100% for a short period of days. The last few ,however, my phone is only making it to 95% and remains at that percentage. I am forced to manually unplug and replug the cord in order to resume that missing 5%. Also, there are times when it does complete 100%, where the charging icon will continue to flash and I don't get that black plug icon. Like said before, the results have been erratic and no where near consistent in the 2 months of my ownership. I've read other posts from users who claimed bringing back their phones to the store to test the device and the battery, but they were told both the phone and battery were fine. I don't want to install a battery application, but I hope an OS 7 update will address this. Please note I'm using the T-Moble bundle, and I'm charging the phone with the supplied wall adapter.
    10-29-11 03:36 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD