Update will show on the Desktop Manager. No, the update will bot really aid you in connecting a BT device to your BlackBerry.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    my issue isn't the connecting part with my BT, but I have lost full functionality with 2 units that I own with this phone. For some reason I am unable to use the Voice Calling feature or Call Answer service on either phone...really not sure what the issue is to be honest.
    03-16-12 02:46 PM
    Hi again, so I upgraded (via DM) yesterday and as I stated then, it took just 24 minutes start to finish. All is good, reorganized my icons. Everything is going well and really my battery is hardly dropping at all (with normal use) much better than previous OS (7.0) and I wasn't unhappy before. Go for it people.
    03-16-12 05:42 PM
    my issue isn't the connecting part with my BT, but I have lost full functionality with 2 units that I own with this phone. For some reason I am unable to use the Voice Calling feature or Call Answer service on either phone...really not sure what the issue is to be honest.
    Do you have Hearing Aid Mode on? That is the only thing I can think of that would stop voice calling (even that, I am not 100% sure).
    03-16-12 06:24 PM
    Do you have Hearing Aid Mode on? That is the only thing I can think of that would stop voice calling (even that, I am not 100% sure).
    don't think so, nor have I heard of a hearing aid mode. I will search for it though. I spoke to a BlueAnt Tech person on the phone today and restart after restart he told me that some models of BT's have issues with the new 9900's and that a software upgrade may solve the problem...
    03-16-12 09:22 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD