is there anything new with this update? thanks
    12-26-11 09:14 AM
    What is the version? Like 7.0.0.585?
    12-26-11 09:21 AM
    Not sure what OS version that is but looking at the App revision you have
    quoted i am thinking 7.0.0.479 or .585

Having ran both of those OS`s it is mainly Battery life changes, much the same
    with every version at the moment.

.479 seems to be better than .585 as the later had a bad drop not long after
    it is taken off charge for no reason.

I am running .590 and it is still not perfect.

So depending on the version you were on before you should see an improvement
    anyway. Also .585 was very smooth in applications.
    12-26-11 09:23 AM
    ok, checked the rogers downloads, so it is .585 actually my carrier has also officially
    released this last week as well.

Worth getting it on your phone if you havent done so already.
    12-26-11 09:25 AM
    12-26-11 09:29 AM
    ok, checked the rogers downloads, so it is .585 actually my carrier has also officially
    released this last week as well.

Worth getting it on your phone if you havent done so already.
    Vodafone UK and Turkcell have this also as official.
    12-26-11 09:30 AM
    weird. so I have a rogers unlocked phone but got this update sent to me. I am running it on att though..
    01-04-12 11:25 AM
    weird. so I have a rogers unlocked phone but got this update sent to me. I am running it on att though..
    Nothing weird about that. It doesn't matter which carrier's SIM you use... you still have a Rogers phone, and always will have.
    01-04-12 12:14 PM
    If I download this upgrade, will my BBM change? I currently have the old style which I prefer to those separate boxes. Thanks
    01-04-12 07:06 PM
    If I download this upgrade, will my BBM change? I currently have the old style which I prefer to those separate boxes. Thanks
    so i upgraded and BBM in this version has the options for stripes, bubbles or no borders. Sorry I dont which option you referring to, but those are you choices after upgrading. hope that helps!
    01-04-12 11:10 PM
    Nothing weird about that. It doesn't matter which carrier's SIM you use... you still have a Rogers phone, and always will have.
    haha truth. I just found it odd that I can get an update from rogers when I am not on their network in anyway besides having the phone branded from them.
    01-04-12 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD