09-16-11 10:32 AM
79 ... 234
tools

All those things you mentioned should be ironed out for the Prime though. That's why I'm suggesting people wait the extra month for it. It's got a metal case, it's already got ICS, and it's a Nexus which historically means Samsung doesn't balk at the updates.... My biggest problem with Samsung was the "never here" updates and the plasticky feel. Both those issues will apparently be dealt with on the Prime in spades.
    The Prime will have updates controlled by Google so yes we wont have any software issues there. As for the final form factor/build quality we shall have to see what happens in the final build version, but yes this is the ONLY Samsung phone I will consider or consider recommending.
    09-14-11 09:48 PM
    I switch from BB9700 -> iphone4 -> Samsung Galaxy S2 -> BB9900

No doubt BB9900 has first class fantastic email, keypad and swift navigation, but other than that everything else particularly the lack of apps sucks...

should've kept my light years ahead Samsung S2.
    Last edited by wlohks; 09-16-11 at 06:49 AM.
    09-16-11 06:46 AM
    I switch from BB9700 -> iphone4 -> Samsung Galaxy S2 -> BB9900

No doubt BB9900 has first class fantastic email, keypad and swift navigation, but other than that everything else particularly the lack of apps sucks...

should've kept my light years ahead Samsung S2.
    And do what?

Never had a high-end android, but i used a iphone 4 lately... and the phone did nothing for me.
    I could understand for people who dont have a car and go by train alot, maybe they want to watch a movie or play some ****ty simplified mobile games ...dont know.
    But i got a car and when i arrive at the university or work... i have like 15-30 minutes between classes,
    i do alot of communication and if i have free time to waste i read some news do facebook/twitter or visit some pages ... if i got a free hour i rather read some book for school and listen to music, then watch a video on a 4 inch screen.
    At home i rather consume media on my PC or laptop, then sit on my bed and look at my cell phone, if i want to play a game... i actually play a real game like Starcraft or something else... then my phone is for email and for apps like whatsapp , bbm , msn etc.
    And in my opinion is blackberry superior to iphone for that purpose.
    Last edited by KoreAairlines; 09-16-11 at 07:25 AM.
    09-16-11 07:21 AM
    I personally dont like samsung. They feel cheap/too light (droid charge).
    BB 9930 has an amazing keyboard. Personally, no text reflow and the small screen turned me off. I do a lot of reading do a large screen is important. Thats why i chose the Bionic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-11 10:32 AM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD