5 Free copies to give away.

What is Safe Text?

Safe Text is a unique application for the BlackBerry(R) OS7 and higher that will hopefully keep you safe and keep you from running into people, cars, walls, fall into a manholes, trip or any other way you might hurt yourself when you walk and text or email at the same time.

Safe Text uses the BlackBerry(R) built-in Camera to let you see where you are going as you walk and type your message. You can use Safe Text as a standalone application to compose a new text message, compose email or compose a new message from the Contacts, Text, Messages or the Phone application.

If you are still interested then download it otherwise let someone else have the freebie.

1 Click here Download Safe Text

2 Click Add to Cart

3 Login and checkout

4 use coupon code: safetext
    for 100%. Make sure it is $0.00 before you checkout otherwise you gonna pay me 99cent

Please leave me feedback here. eg: Hate it, sucks, cool app or whatever.

enjoy
    thisissun and SevendustG like this.
    01-18-12 03:58 PM
    its a good app,

in the future, maybe integrate it to the native sms app,

this would be a fantastic app if the cam was on the top of the phone, if you know what i mean

thanks for the free app!
    01-18-12 04:11 PM
    Smiley,what a cool app idea.Thanks a bunch for sharing.Now I will try not to fall down a manhole or into a fountain in the mall!!! HaHa
    01-18-12 04:13 PM
    its a good app,

in the future, maybe integrate it to the native sms app,

this would be a fantastic app if the cam was on the top of the phone, if you know what i mean

thanks for the free app!
    Well I wish RIM would allow this but not in a million years. It took them this long to release the camera api for OS7. Each app must manage the camera overlay themselves and it isn't easy to do either
    Last edited by Smiley88; 01-18-12 at 04:28 PM.
    01-18-12 04:20 PM
    Smiley,what a cool app idea.Thanks a bunch for sharing.Now I will try not to fall down a manhole or into a fountain in the mall!!! HaHa
    You welcome. We have more cool camera apps coming for OS7.

check out the screen shots below.
    01-18-12 04:27 PM
    Very cool app. I can see people needing it. I know I text and walk a lot. This will make it better as I can see where I'm going and not walking into something. Nice idea. Thanks.
    01-18-12 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD