I keep getting extremely horrible battery life or other problems with them such as sound disappearing. Mostly battery issues.

Normally goes:
    - Swap battery > No Change > Exchange Phone > No Change > Swap battery > No Change > Exchange Phone > No Change and such repeat.

It's starting to get ridiculous, will drain 50 percent in 2 hours.
    - 5 Bars.
    - No apps except Facebook (Not set to refresh)
    - WiFi/BT/Hotspot/NFC turned off.
    - Battery Saver Always On.
    - Brightness set to lowest.
    - Battery Analyzer , running: 10.76% an hour!

On .267

I'm doing EVERYTHING correct. I've had 3 replacements (retail units - brand spanking new). Wiped them all the same way using BBSAK and loaded software via Loader.

Battery code is DC110606 on latest.

I'm getting tired of this bull ****

If there was a extended battery that worked (3000mA) I would gladly buy it and live with the size.
    Last edited by CatlinFD; 03-08-12 at 07:19 AM.
    03-08-12 07:16 AM
    There is a extended battery on ebay that is aftermarket you can try that. I have the 9930 and I haven't experiences the battery issues you are having have you spoken to BlackBerry support directly? I would try that first they might be able to help you out.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-08-12 07:29 AM
    Yeah, I was wondering if I was the only one. I have a 9930 and I notice at times, when the phone is just sitting there that it gets very hot. I'll lose 50% of my battery in a very short time when that happens. It's like my phone is trying to process a ton of information for some reason which causes my battery to heat up. I have contacted BlackBerry help before and they give a very general troubleshooting tip which I could have easily told myself but it obviously doesn't work. Nobody can explain to me why the phone heats up on it's own sometimes and drains the battery.
    03-08-12 07:33 AM
    There is a extended battery on ebay that is aftermarket you can try that. I have the 9930 and I haven't experiences the battery issues you are having have you spoken to BlackBerry support directly? I would try that first they might be able to help you out.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Not going to stick that thing in my phone, it's cheaply made in China.
    03-08-12 07:41 AM
    Sorry that you're having so much problems, It seems like you are having a separate reason for the terrible battery.

Have you looked at battery analyzer to see the issue? What eats the battery the most?

Does it get super hot?
    03-08-12 07:46 AM
    I had similar problems where my battery life wasn't doing so well. I did a clean reload/ re-install and the only thing I restored was my contacts. It did the trick for me. I hope it can help.
    deezy87 likes this.
    03-08-12 01:45 PM
    You should turn off the battery saver, it slows down the phone causing it to consume more battery. Let your phone settle in also and do battery pulls daily.
    03-08-12 04:54 PM
    Sounds like you should re-install the OS. That way, you have a fresh device. I have not had any of the issues you have had.

Stick with it, its a great phone. Sorry to hear you're having so many problems. Crackberry is the right place to be and hopefully some additional comments from the experts will help.
    03-08-12 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD