Just seen 3 Bolds 9900 for sale this morning. Not sure if its legit or not.... But with the release dates coming up, could be for real.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/mob/2523653978.html

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-11 02:24 PM
    I feel certain it's probably legit. Just look how many units are all over the web from various different people. They were definitely not given said units by RIM itself.
    08-02-11 02:28 PM
    Next question is, are these devices plagued with the hardware/software issues? I would hate to cough up some serious cash for something messed up on the inside. Tempting but I would still hold off for the official release. I always recommend people using craigslist to buy/sell. The last time I used it I found myself smack dab in the middle of a nasty neighborhood. Good old Springfield XD40 had my back thank goodness.
    08-02-11 02:56 PM
    Right - I would be wary of these

n4bb.com/8811/blackberry-bold-9900-was-delayed-due-to-hardware-issue

08-02-11 03:04 PM
    Next question is, are these devices plagued with the hardware/software issues? I would hate to cough up some serious cash for something messed up on the inside. Tempting but I would still hold off for the official release. I always recommend people using craigslist to buy/sell. The last time I used it I found myself smack dab in the middle of a nasty neighborhood. Good old Springfield XD40 had my back thank goodness.
    Honestly within the next 3-4 weeks the device should be out. Personally I wouldn't take the chance but then again I would never stand in line, or pay more than retail for something, but that's just me.
    08-02-11 03:35 PM
    $1100 each LOL.

It'll be out in a week (August 9th) from Rogers. It's coming.
    08-02-11 07:50 PM
    I saw that ad yesterday. $1100 firm! Dude is crazy. I'll wait the 2 weeks.

08-02-11 09:51 PM
    Just checked says sold out now
    08-02-11 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD