I just received the 2x faster blade wall charger for my new phone!

Nowhere on the packaging does it say it charges any faster than a regular micro-usb wall charger. Alarm bells are already going off...

Were tests done to prove this "2x" faster stuff?

Why doesn't it suggest anywhere on the packaging that it charges any faster at all?

Should I return it?

Seems sketchy...
    09-30-11 02:55 PM
    On the charger itself, the should be information on DC OUTPUT. Look for the number with an A or mA after it. That's how many amps or milliamps it is putting out. Most BB chargers are in the .5 to .75 range. The PB charger puts out 1.8A
    09-30-11 03:02 PM
    I don't know if it is "2X" faster...but it does charge my BB really quickly compared to the regular charger.
    09-30-11 03:54 PM
    Nowhere on the packaging does it say it charges any faster than a regular micro-usb wall charger. Alarm bells are already going off...
    Your alarm is awfully sensitive, then. You might want to dial it back a bit. As was previously stated, check the output of the charger. That should tell you all you need to know.
    09-30-11 03:57 PM
    From what I've read updated OS's won't allow anything more than the standard charger.
    09-30-11 04:08 PM
    Running .362 on my 9930 and my PB wall charger works significantly faster than my standard charger. So much so that I don't bother with the standard charger any more. I also have no battery life problems, so take this with a grain of salt.
    09-30-11 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD