That is it only 2 things. This phone rocks!

Not a big deal but getting the back off of this phone to do a battery pull really blows. I know you can stick a credit card or dime in there to open it up, but I think they dropped the ball on this one

Second, and this will probably be changed once there is a theme builder for OS7, but I hate dialing a number and having to squint at what I am dialing. Maybe it's time for glasses who knows...

Only 2 problems after using this phone for about a week isn't bad. They are not even huge deals.
    09-29-11 05:18 PM
    1. Hold Alt, right Shift, and Delete keys all at the same time. Not sure about you, but I have yet had this phone freeze on me to make that key sequence unusable. As for swapping batteries, that's a different story...

2. Not sure how you dial, but changing the font size will help if you don't use Universal Search for dialing a number, just hit the Send key first.
    09-29-11 05:30 PM
    The door issue, will get easier over time. I figure better hard to take off then really easy to fall off.

Second? Probably a theme thing, as changing your font size doesn't change the size of the numbers when you type on the home screen.
    09-29-11 05:30 PM
    1. Hold Alt, right Shift, and Delete keys all at the same time. Not sure about you, but I have yet had this phone freeze on me to make that key sequence unusable. As for swapping batteries, that's a different story...

2. Not sure how you dial, but changing the font size will help if you don't use Universal Search for dialing a number, just hit the Send key first.
    Yeah I usually do soft resets most of the time, but once in a while I want to do an actual battery pull. With all the memory with this phone though it looks like battery pulls will be far and few for me as I am currently at 239mb.

I also use universal search as I have sixtools(great app btw) for 3 more convenience keys. Guess I will have to wait for themes to be built in the future.
    09-29-11 05:34 PM
    With this phone I don't even pay attention to memory anymore. The only time it gets reset is when an app install/delete requires it.

Secondly, I hate to sound like an a$$, but change your font size and hit the Send key first for the time being. It's only one extra button press...

Also, I used quite a few themes on my 9650, and none of them ever changed the font size for Universal Search. Some themes might do that though, so I could be wrong, I've just never seen it.
    09-29-11 05:49 PM

Secondly, I hate to sound like an a$$, but change your font size and hit the Send key first for the time being. It's only one extra button press...

Also, I used quite a few themes on my 9650, and none of them ever changed the font size for Universal Search. Some themes might do that though, so I could be wrong, I've just never seen it.
    Nah you don't sound like an a$$. It's just a creature of habit thing as I just start dialing without even thinking about it. I'm sure I can break that habit, but it may take a while.

I am also not used to universal search option as I never had these options with my Tour.

It's all getting used to a new and amazing phone.
    09-29-11 06:04 PM
    [QUOTE=kostnkost;6719041]Yeah I usually do soft resets most of the time, but once in a while I want to do an actual battery pull.

for hard reset i usually do two times in a raw that three button reset, so never bother to open a battery door.
    09-30-11 12:46 AM
    I use QuickLaunch to reboot my device and it works flawlessly.
    09-30-11 08:13 AM
    I use QuickLaunch to reboot my device and it works flawlessly.
    me too, but when phone freezes and need to reboot then QL is useless and 3 button works flawlessly
    09-30-11 02:28 PM
    Yeah I love my 9900 as well & my 2 issues are 1. The Camera especially for close up pictures (VERY poor) & 2. Battery life, I'm coming from the 9780 & 9700 which I've switched between for various reasons over the last year so my expectancy was high but like with the Torch which I've also had you have to give up some battery life if you want the touch screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-11 03:02 PM
    This bold 9900 rocks big time..only the battery is pretty weak..

09-30-11 05:38 PM
    This bold 9900 rocks big time..only the battery is pretty weak..

Adjust brightness to 10. Turn off wifi if not on wifi zone. I also use 2G network only.

Sent via BB Tapatalk.
    09-30-11 07:00 PM
    Yeah I love my 9900 as well & my 2 issues are 1. The Camera especially for close up pictures (VERY poor) & 2. Battery life, I'm coming from the 9780 & 9700 which I've switched between for various reasons over the last year so my expectancy was high but like with the Torch which I've also had you have to give up some battery life if you want the touch screen.

I'm also coming from a 9780 and my batterylife is just about the same. Might have to adjust some of your settings.

09-30-11 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD