I could not be happier with my 9930.

I wanted it the day I saw the first thread...!! I have had them all (driod's, iphone's, etc) This is not just a great phone... It's like having complete access to my practice 24/7. I am able to wow my customers' with my response time and accuracy.

Here's where I need help...At times when I get a call on my device from someone in my contacts... the phone number comes up on the screen, not the name or picture. Anyone has similar problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks CB world.

10-19-11 02:06 PM
    You have to add their pic and their name in the contact list to appear on the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 04:54 PM
    No punctuation should be added. I have the area code added also. If everything has been entered correctly it should show their name. Check your settings in options/call management/smart dialing. Make sure they are correct for your locale.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 05:09 PM
    I have the same problem. Sometimes, not always, when one of my contacts calls me, the number shows and sometimes the contacts name shows. I've never had this problem on my last 4 BBs. Does anyone have a solution?
    10-19-11 10:57 PM
    OK... So I am not alone. I am hoping there is a fix to this.
    10-20-11 01:15 PM