that they wont bring out a tb7 builder and they'll just update all our phones to bb 10 ?

just a wild thought i had while reading stuff half asleep. haha
    03-28-12 04:10 AM
    that they wont bring out a tb7 builder and they'll just update all our phones to bb 10 ?

We don't have the hardware to run bb10 Ria. We will have to get new phones for that!
    03-28-12 10:20 AM

poor manchester is delirious lol
    03-28-12 10:46 AM
    poor manchester is delirious lol

Only city fans.
    03-28-12 10:51 AM
    Only city fans.
    dude she aint a footey fan....thats what keeps her sane in manchester lol
    03-28-12 10:57 AM
    Ummm...sadly not possible. But if it's any consolation, I like how you think. Lol!
    03-28-12 12:41 PM
    bit annoying that you get a new blackberry just to find out a newer one out round the corner.. oh wait. that's like everything in life!! lol
    dbugem likes this.
    03-28-12 03:33 PM
    bit annoying that you get a new blackberry just to find out a newer one out round the corner.. oh wait. that's like everything in life!! lol
    Maybe a small word of comfort to you: it seems to be sure that RIM will release BB10 only in a f*******g full-touchscreen-device. As far as I've heart directly from RIM Germany (CeBIT, Trade fair in Hannover, March 2012) there are no plans to offer a BB10 device with physical keyboard in 2012. So all REAL Blackberry user will keep there beloved Bolds and Curves in use at least up to the mid of 2013.... Shortly before RIM becomes a victim of a hostile takeover by a Chinese Company.... ;-)
    deezy87, dbugem and ria__x like this.
    03-28-12 03:56 PM
    Maybe a small word of comfort to you: it seems to be sure that RIM will release BB10 only in a f*******g full-touchscreen-device. As far as I've heart directly from RIM Germany (CeBIT, Trade fair in Hannover, March 2012) there are no plans to offer a BB10 device with physical keyboard in 2012. So all REAL Blackberry user will keep there beloved Bolds and Curves in use at least up to the mid of 2013.... Shortly before RIM becomes a victim of a hostile takeover by a Chinese Company.... ;-)
    oh that IS a comfort thankyou! i'm not into touchscreen at all i hardley use the touch screen on my 9900 i have to lock it everytime i call someone!! lmao. i do hope rim dont fall victim and remember their true values
    anon2100101 likes this.
    03-28-12 04:05 PM
    oh that IS a comfort thankyou! i'm not into touchscreen at all i hardley use the touch screen on my 9900 i have to lock it everytime i call someone!! lmao. i do hope rim dont fall victim and remember their true values
    I hope so, too!!!! I'm a real Display-nazi: it has to be clean and clear (otherwise it would be no need for a high def display!) Therefore I use the touchscreen of my 9900 as rare as possible. Nokia and Motorola are going to widen there physical-keybord (qwertz/y) program. Motorola will offer a device with a very similar bold-keyboard!!! We will see what will happen...
    03-28-12 04:22 PM
    I'm with u guys. I do not want a full touch screen BlackBerry

That would be total booboo.

I hope they don't give in to the younger, touchscreen, toy luvin generation, and screw us, the loyal and true BlackBerry fans, over
    ria__x, dbugem and anon2100101 like this.
    04-20-12 07:12 PM
    *And iPhone and Androids are awesome yes, yes so don't get all crazy if u have one lol*
    ria__x likes this.
    04-20-12 07:13 PM
    *And iPhone and Androids are awesome yes, yes so don't get all crazy if u have one lol*
    hahaha political correctness!!
    04-21-12 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD