Looked at the Bold 9930 today at the Verizon store, and I am soooo ready to pull the trigger! However, forgot to look and see if there are additional themes included, like on my old Bold. Is there a theme with six (or so) calendar items on the home screen, while the icons below slide?

BTW, I'm seeing the upgrade price on the VZW website at $199, not $249...
    08-26-11 02:01 PM
    No, did not find any... returning the 9900 to the store withing 30 days and keeping your previous phone or switch to an Android one is more business wise it seems so far.
    good luck
    01-31-12 11:37 AM
    Looked at the Bold 9930 today at the Verizon store, and I am soooo ready to pull the trigger! However, forgot to look and see if there are additional themes included, like on my old Bold. Is there a theme with six (or so) calendar items on the home screen, while the icons below slide?

BTW, I'm seeing the upgrade price on the VZW website at $199, not $249...
    Themes are coming into AppWorld. I haven't seen a Today theme but the OS itself does that no matter what theme.

Example: whatever theme I use when I highlight the bar just below the date it shows me the next few items on the calendar along with other such actvities.
    02-11-12 11:24 AM
    Themes are coming into AppWorld. I haven't seen a Today theme but the OS itself does that no matter what theme.

Example: whatever theme I use when I highlight the bar just below the date it shows me the next few items on the calendar along with other such actvities.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup.

is maith liom gur abairt.
    Last edited by Earl_3; 02-11-12 at 11:53 AM.
    02-11-12 11:46 AM
    There is a cool app called "Fancy Widgets". As long as you only use 2 widgets (ie, calendar and wallpaper), the app remains free. I NEED my Calendar on the main screen, and this works perfectly. You decide how many calendar entries, and you decide the font and the font size. Works Great! The app is on App World.
    Good Luck!
    -Joey*
    JunkieXP and pdberry like this.
    02-20-12 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD