Hi,
    I wonder if anyone out there from the OS7 theme magicians could develop a theme for OS7 for 9900 7.1.0.x
    - that has only one homescreen for icons (no all/download/..., only one page)
    - os7 icons
    - nice colorfull battery status
    - all other like in the original theme
    - with a today (Mail, Calendar) on the first screen
    - and all background just simply black everywhere

Thanks in advance.........I'd be glad to help testing.

DerDON
    12-20-11 04:53 PM
    Turning off other panels still keeps the panel name displayed. I think original poster meant having one screen, no panel name, and a clean look.
    Personally I'd like this too, with the exclusion of the search icon, and no "today" options displayed.
    There's a great example for the Torch and 97XX series...I don't remember who built them though.
    12-21-11 06:13 PM
    If you mean only one panel, just turn off all of the other panels.
    Right, I'd like to have a "simple" Theme with no panels at all. Black background everywhere. And a classy today on the first screen.
    DerDON
    12-29-11 11:58 AM
    Right, I'd like to have a "simple" Theme with no panels at all. Black background everywhere. And a classy today on the first screen.
    DerDON
    custom themes are (imo) very glitchy, so not worth the effort, and by no means a `simple` thing to make lol
    12-29-11 12:00 PM
    just use the arrow and move that panel down so you just get the bar with the arrow. that's the best you can do until themebuilder actually gets available.
    12-29-11 05:21 PM
    custom themes are... by no means a `simple` thing to make lol
    sure...
    Isn't 'simple theme' a teminus technicus for themes that have no panels ?

Anyway...
    12-30-11 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD