Here we have a wintery theme made specifically for the BlackBerry Bold 9900. This theme features custom `snowflake` icons based around the BlackBerry 6 icons to give your device a sweet and wintery look.

This theme is compatible with the 9900/9930/9981 BlackBerry devices.

Please note that OS7 themes are in Beta, so updates will be forthcoming, also please ignore the current description in Appworld (takes a day to update), the wallpaper IS now included in the theme

Get Snowy 7 today

wallpaper as requested
    Last edited by BBThemes; 12-20-11 at 05:45 PM.
    12-19-11 06:18 AM
    OS7 icons!!
    obviously not lol. na in all seriousness, the OS6 icons suit the snowy look far more than the OS7 icons do so we decided to use them.
    12-19-11 07:15 AM
    Love this theme. Been checking on app world every day for the past week or so in the hope it had been approved. Cheers!!
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-19-11 07:44 AM
    Awesome! And perfect time for my ski trip in deer valley, utah (even though there isn't much snow here for the season Enough to ski obviously, but definitely not as much snow as usual).
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-19-11 09:47 AM
    Looks awesome, very suiting for the holidays
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-19-11 11:23 AM
    Scanning the barcode on my phone worked!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't figure out how to get it.

I click on the link and login with my blackberry id from my pc and then i'm told my devices aren't supported!?!?!
    Last edited by adrenaline_x; 12-19-11 at 12:14 PM.
    12-19-11 11:54 AM
    Scanning the barcode on my phone worked!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't figure out how to get it.

I click on the link and login with my blackberry id from my pc and then i'm told my devices aren't supported!?!?!
    hmm thats slightly odd, what device is linked toyour BBID account? iv only ever purchased content from appworld through the on device store as its just much easier imo
    12-19-11 12:25 PM
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-19-11 05:11 PM
    Only fault with this so far is the lack of lightning bolt when charging... Sure that's 'cos theme builder isn't fully compatible yet?
    12-19-11 06:13 PM
    Only fault with this so far is the lack of lightning bolt when charging... Sure that's 'cos theme builder isn't fully compatible yet?
    Ya. That's happened to me with most OS7 themes.
    12-19-11 08:33 PM
    I like this theme, please could you post the wallpaper so that I can use it with Fancy Widgets?

Also, I might be alone in this, but my feeling is that going back to OS6 icons is a retrograde step, I'd love it if you do an option with OS7 icons.

Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-20-11 05:35 PM
    I like this theme, please could you post the wallpaper so that I can use it with Fancy Widgets?

Also, I might be alone in this, but my feeling is that going back to OS6 icons is a retrograde step, I'd love it if you do an option with OS7 icons.

Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    hi there, we wont be doing an OS7 icon version for the reasons we`ve said in previous posts.

Wallpaper has been added to the original post for ya
    quattrojames likes this.
    12-20-11 06:40 PM
    Thank you for the wall paper.

I think that's a shame re OS7 icons, and I'm obviously not the first person to feel that, but hey it's your theme
    12-21-11 03:31 AM
    beautiful theme thanks
    12-28-11 12:59 AM
    BBThemes sorry to bump! but when is the mochrome Stock OS7 theme avail?
    sadly appworld closes for submissions/approvals over the festive period, so its simply a waiting game im afraid sorry
    12-28-11 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD