Love this theme! Exactly what I was looking for!! Thanks
    BBThemes likes this.
    01-06-12 11:29 AM
    Hey I was wondering if you were planning on bringing this theme to the 9810 anytime soon?
    01-07-12 11:51 AM
    I got the 2.0 notification.

Fulfilling my Crackberry addiction from my 9930 via Tapatalk
    01-11-12 08:34 AM
    I just bought this theme

but I have a request : a fully transparent one will be great
    01-21-12 01:41 AM
    I just bought this theme

but I have a request : a fully transparent one will be great
    hi there, what with this being a publicly available theme, personal requests arent really something we are looking to do, as users tastes differ if that makes sense.
    01-29-12 09:08 PM
    V2.1 is now available to download you should find this resolves the repeating wifi and other items in OS7.1 as has been mentioned previously on this thread.

Buy Small Banner 7 - Download Small Banner 7 - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World
    01-29-12 09:09 PM
    V2.1 is now available to download you should find this resolves the repeating wifi and other items in OS7.1 as has been mentioned previously on this thread.

Buy Small Banner 7 - Download Small Banner 7 - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World
    Thanks for v2.1.
    But, now when mobile hotspot is turned on, no symbol shows up.
    01-29-12 10:43 PM
    Thanks for v2.1.
    Yeah, I posted this earlier too. The developer knows. If you go into a message screen or others you'll see it. But not on the homescreen.
    01-30-12 11:14 AM
    Thanks for v2.1.
    Yeah, I posted this earlier too. The developer knows. If you go into a message screen or others you'll see it. But not on the homescreen.
    hey there, thanks to Molson0 we do now have the wifi hotspot code, which we are currently testing so that you`ll have a perfect experience, this should be available in a few days hopefully
    wolfee48 likes this.
    01-30-12 11:25 AM
    hey there, thanks to Molson0 we do now have the wifi hotspot code, which we are currently testing so that you`ll have a perfect experience, this should be available in a few days hopefully
    Awesome!!! Thanks!
    01-30-12 12:09 PM
    For the developer,
    Is it possible to get text (lock message) to the bottom lines of the screen? I suspect it can't because of the different lock icon occupies those lines, as a pose to the default transparent one. I prefer this theme's solid icon anyway. Just wondering, no big deal.
    02-18-12 09:42 AM
    For the developer,
    Is it possible to get text (lock message) to the bottom lines of the screen? I suspect it can't because of the different lock icon occupies those lines, as a pose to the default transparent one. I prefer this theme's solid icon anyway. Just wondering, no big deal.
    hi there, if i understand you right, you mean the owner info like your name being at the bottom of the lockscreen? if so then yes thats possible to do, however we`d rather stick with the standard `top down` approach as its what everyone is used to, hope that makes sense.
    gestep34 likes this.
    02-18-12 10:23 AM
    I wasn't asking about changing top down approach, under default theme you can skip enough lines to get some owner info on the very bottom of screen. I'm used to top down and I prefer it was well, I just like some of the owner info at the very bottom to avoid the password box covering it.

I'm really just nitpicking. I love the theme and your approach, leave everything standard, don't change anything else,. It does what it says: small banner.
    Last edited by gestep34; 02-18-12 at 12:08 PM.
    02-18-12 11:59 AM
    I wasn't asking about changing top down approach, under default theme you can skip enough lines to get some owner info on the very bottom of screen. I'm used to top down and I prefer it was well, I just like some of the owner info at the very bottom to avoid the password box covering it.

I'm really just nitpicking. I love the theme and your approach, leave everything standard, don't change anything else,. It does what it says: small banner.
    ah right, i see what your saying, so make the box area for the `display information` field of the lockscreen reach all the way to the bottom? thats totally possible so i`ll sort that this weekend with a few other little bits i have to do too.
    02-18-12 02:20 PM
    would love this theme, if the top icon area was transparent!
    05-02-12 08:16 AM
    Don't buy this theme if you are a hotspot user, the hotspot icon does not work on the home screen notification banner
    05-07-12 11:38 AM
    02-11-13 09:52 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD