well it sounds like maybe a glitch in that OS, as the banner is hand coded and theres only one instance of the wifi icon in there, so is more an issue with the OS, however without knowing which OS you have, its harder to tell (doesnt happen on .540, .585 and .590).

as for the previous comments on making the bottom banner smaller and other alterations, its an OS7 theme, so the ammount of icons, and bottom banner size is designated by the phone and isnt customiseable by me, this is also the same for any OS6 theme too. the only way would be a `custom` theme which would lose the pages, but they are seriosuly flawed on os7
    I'm on 7.1 hybrid. Perhaps that's the reason.
    12-25-11 04:06 AM
    Very good theme, exactly what I needed.

On 7.1 hybrid

12-25-11 04:54 AM
    hey all, just to let you know, the battery fix has been uploaded to appworld.

now normally it would be 24hr turnaround, but what with this being the festive season an all, im not sure how long the update will take to show for ya, so i`ll drop a post when i get confirmation its live for ya.
    12-26-11 04:31 PM
    thankyou love it .i love being able to show more of my walls.
    12-27-11 01:06 AM
    Click to view quoted image

Thanks for the theme, I would also like a no tray version but without theme builder i could imagine it's complicated.
    Can I have this wallpaper?
    12-28-11 06:10 PM
    Just installed... I can confirm that I have the no charge symbol on homescreen and double wifi symbols on SMS screen and email screen.

Bought it today...
    12-28-11 06:27 PM
    Just installed... I can confirm that I have the no charge symbol on homescreen and double wifi symbols on SMS screen and email screen.

Bought it today...
    as i said in a post a day or 2 ago, the battery fix is awaiting approval in appworld, mainly due to the xmas shutdown.

as far as the double wifi goes, that seems to be a os7.1 issue, there isnt really a work around as the code is only in the file once for it
    Last edited by BBThemes; 12-28-11 at 06:38 PM.
    12-28-11 06:32 PM
    Yes I saw that... sorry. I wasn't trying to sound like I was complaining. I was more stating the fact that the update hasn't gone through yet.

I'm on 7.1. But here is what I found for you...

I played around and found that that second symbol shows when wifi is turned on. But when you turn on mobile hotspot... the second symbol is the hotspot symbol.
    12-28-11 06:38 PM
    Wifi turned on... hotspot turned off.

12-28-11 06:43 PM
    Yes I saw that... sorry. I wasn't trying to sound like I was complaining. I was more stating the fact that the update hasn't gone through yet.

I'm on 7.1. But here is what I found for you...

Click to view quoted image

I played around and found that that second symbol shows when wifi is turned on. But when you turn on mobile hotspot... the second symbol is the hotspot symbol.
    hmm, thats interesting, so it looks like its the hotspot thats the `cause` as such then i guess. will have a tinker and see if can get around that, no promises though as dont have 7.1 on my 9900
    12-28-11 06:45 PM
    No worries... just an FYI. Doesn't bother me any. Great theme though Love it!
    12-28-11 06:56 PM
    Just another FYI... Mobile hotspot symbol doesn't show on homescreen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-11 08:46 PM
    Can I have this wallpaper?
    Did you get the pic? I sent it to you on Twitter

EDIT:
    Can't seem to link the pic
    Last edited by AbuYazeedUK; 12-28-11 at 09:00 PM.
    12-28-11 08:53 PM
    Did you get the pic? I sent it to you on Twitter

EDIT:
    Can't seem to link the pic
    I see the message in my inbox but can't access the picture.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-11 09:42 PM
    hi there, i havent been able to recreate this on my 9900 or my friends one, could you please say what OS your having this issue on, and can you confirm that the device has been restarted (battery pull) since the theme has been activated. thanks
    Sorry for the late reply. I am using the 7.1 leak for the 9900. The phone has been through multiple battery pulls and the "extra" wifi icon is still there when locked. I will take a pic and post tomorrow.
    12-28-11 11:40 PM
    I have noticed the same thing on my phone, I thought I was seeing things at first. It's a minor issue that I'm sure will get worked out.
    If you turn on mobile hotspot the second wifi symbol changes to the hotspot symbol.
    12-29-11 02:05 AM
    ok, so heres a question for people, currently just to the left of the clock is the roaming icon for when overseas, and just to the right is the gps icon. im debating switching the roaming icon for NFC and the gps icon for bridge.

thoughts on if this would be good are bad are most welcome
    12-29-11 09:18 AM
    Neither one show up on mine so it doesn't matter to me lol

AT&T still blocks that gps crap
    12-29-11 10:02 AM
    ok, so heres a question for people, currently just to the left of the clock is the roaming icon for when overseas, and just to the right is the gps icon. im debating switching the roaming icon for NFC and the gps icon for bridge.

I don't use NFC or travel overseas... so it doesn't matter to me either way.
    12-29-11 10:29 AM

Sounds very sensible to me. I don't use either of those at the moment, but certainly will in the near future.
    12-29-11 01:11 PM
    right, iv got the nfc and bridge icons sat where the gps sits (just top the right of the clock), but sorting the wifi hospot, which is the cause of the dual bug in os7.1 is going to take some time, i found the `original` code for it, but alot isnt visible so its gonna take alot of trial and error i think will get there defo tho
    12-29-11 03:34 PM
    hey all, jus to let ya know, V1.5 is now available in Appworld, took a few days longer than normal to process thru appworld, due to the festive season i guess.

Buy Small Banner 7 - Download Small Banner 7 - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World
    01-04-12 11:15 AM
    hey all, jus to let ya know, V1.5 is now available in Appworld, took a few days longer than normal to process thru appworld, due to the festive season i guess.

Buy Small Banner 7 - Download Small Banner 7 - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World
    Sweet! Just got the BBAW notification.
    01-04-12 03:43 PM
    Can u update it with the green battery icons and connection as you shown in ur screenshots! That would be great!
    01-05-12 12:40 AM
    Can u update it with the green battery icons and connection as you shown in ur screenshots! That would be great!
    That would be a different theme most likely...
    01-05-12 01:01 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD