So, heres one for the wallpaper lovers Small Banner 7 is pretty much what it says on the tin, a OS7 style theme, with a nice small banner so you can see as much of your wallpaper as possible.

Buy Small Banner 7 - Download Small Banner 7 - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World

while this theme uses the default wallpaper, heres two nice festive ones i custom made to get ya going

12-20-11 07:31 PM
    Dude y'all are AWESOME!!
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-20-11 09:18 PM
    I've been waiting on you to release this one since you teased it. I'm glad that I can show more of my walls.
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-20-11 09:22 PM
    FINALLY!! Off I go to buy me a theme
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-20-11 09:48 PM
    12-20-11 10:23 PM
    Thanks for making this theme, really nice!!! Getting mine now!
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-21-11 01:35 AM
    Love this theme so far, just wish they would make the bottom banner smaller. They could do this by adding 7 icons, and making them smaller, instead of the standard 6.

Looks and works great though!
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-21-11 08:34 AM
    Just downloaded it...Awesome..thank you
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-21-11 11:50 AM
    bought this theme and absolutely love it. BBThemes, i've noticed that when i charge my phone, the battery icon in the top left hand corner no longer has the icon thinger in it to confirm that the phone is actually charging? has anyone else noticed this?

is there a was to patch this? and if so how do i do it?

thanks so much and again, LOVE this theme...buy it folks.
    12-21-11 08:38 PM
    Just purchased this theme, very nice!
    12-21-11 11:32 PM
    bought this theme and absolutely love it. BBThemes, i've noticed that when i charge my phone, the battery icon in the top left hand corner no longer has the icon thinger in it to confirm that the phone is actually charging? has anyone else noticed this?

Yeah, I noticed it too but to be honest it doesn't bother me too much. I use a battex skin for my battery so I will know when the battery is full
    12-22-11 01:58 AM

I believe this is a bug with theme builder. I vaguely remember this problem being on my 9780. If you go to the browser while you have the phone charging, you see the bolt.
    12-22-11 07:47 AM
    I believe this is a bug with theme builder. I vaguely remember this problem being on my 9780. If you go to the browser while you have the phone charging, you see the bolt.
    thanks buddy, ill be sure to check this out when i get home from work

Niko
    12-22-11 03:28 PM
    Another awesome theme
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-22-11 06:32 PM
    thanks buddy, ill be sure to check this out when i get home from work

Niko
    hi there, we are looking at this, unfortunately im away for a few days, and with the appworld shutdown for new products over the festive period, it may not be availanle as a fix until the appworld people get back after christmas/new year. but we will have a fix out for it.
    12-22-11 08:07 PM
    Great theme. Love it. Small issue I see is when I'm connected to wifi and the phone locks, when I wake it up there's 2 wifi icons!
    12-22-11 09:43 PM
    great theme, love it!

1 small things.

is it possible to add the Blackberry Bridge icon to the homescreen beside the wifi perhaps?
    12-23-11 10:36 AM
    Great theme. Love it. Small issue I see is when I'm connected to wifi and the phone locks, when I wake it up there's 2 wifi icons!
    I have noticed the same thing on my phone, I thought I was seeing things at first. It's a minor issue that I'm sure will get worked out.
    12-23-11 06:38 PM
    I'm very pleased with the theme, considering there's no theme builder available yet.
    The only issues, which have been reported already I believe, are the flashing bolt on home screen not showing, and the additional WiFi icon in some screens.
    I would love an update with smaller bottom banner accommodating smaller icons.
    Merry Christmas and Cheers to all!
    12-23-11 06:42 PM
    I have noticed the same thing on my phone, I thought I was seeing things at first. It's a minor issue that I'm sure will get worked out.
    hi there, i havent been able to recreate this on my 9900 or my friends one, could you please say what OS your having this issue on, and can you confirm that the device has been restarted (battery pull) since the theme has been activated. thanks
    12-24-11 08:49 AM
    Awesome theme! Thanks man
    12-24-11 08:56 AM
    hi there, i havent been able to recreate this on my 9900 or my friends one, could you please say what OS your having this issue on, and can you confirm that the device has been restarted (battery pull) since the theme has been activated. thanks
    The second Wifi icon appears only in the Messages screen.
    12-24-11 09:36 AM
    The second Wifi icon appears only in the Messages screen.
    well it sounds like maybe a glitch in that OS, as the banner is hand coded and theres only one instance of the wifi icon in there, so is more an issue with the OS, however without knowing which OS you have, its harder to tell (doesnt happen on .540, .585 and .590).

as for the previous comments on making the bottom banner smaller and other alterations, its an OS7 theme, so the ammount of icons, and bottom banner size is designated by the phone and isnt customiseable by me, this is also the same for any OS6 theme too. the only way would be a `custom` theme which would lose the pages, but they are seriosuly flawed on os7
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    12-24-11 10:51 AM

Thanks for the theme, I would also like a no tray version but without theme builder i could imagine it's complicated.
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-24-11 11:30 AM
    Thanks for the theme, I would also like a no tray version but without theme builder i could imagine it's complicated.
    hi, thanks for the compliment, its not so much its complicated, more a case that the insides of folders dont show, nd thats on all the .5xx OS versions, and iv heard people on lower OS versions have other issues. imho its not worth the hassle to go `heres a theme but you may need to update your software and empty your folders`, thats not the kind of customer experience anyone wants lol. for that reason its os7UI themes only
    12-24-11 01:02 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD