I have a simple request for a free theme, nothing fancy. Can someone make a theme with just one tweek to OS7 in that pressing the menu button opens the app list screen like on OS5. I prefered that approach much better than having to press the menu button, then pressing "maximize panel" .

Thanx in advance.
    12-09-11 09:58 AM
    Hi there, i was making a custom style theme, but i came across a huge bug. basically it doesnt show the contents of folders, so you`d have to place all the folder contents onto the homescreen before activating a theme. that for me is a showstopper

but as well as dragging the bar up with your finger, you can also just press the menu key twice to expand the panels which is faster than menu then maximise (pressing the menu button when the menu is open selects the highlighted action in any app, so its real quick way to reply to emails n stuff too).

also dont forget you can set you screen to a single panel by managing your panels
    12-10-11 02:56 PM
    Hi there, i was making a custom style theme, but i came across a huge bug. basically it doesnt show the contents of folders, so you`d have to place all the folder contents onto the homescreen before activating a theme. that for me is a showstopper
    Same crap just happened to me with 9810.... The only way to fix it is to move the icons form the folders to homescreen then back after install ????

Forgive me for the dumb questions, but I do not have an OS7 enable device.
    12-14-11 02:48 PM
    Same crap just happened to me with 9810.... The only way to fix it is to move the icons form the folders to homescreen then back after install ????

Forgive me for the dumb questions, but I do not have an OS7 enable device.
    on my 9900 even adding an icon into a folder afterwards and it still wouldnt show

either way expecting a user to empty their folder first is a total dealbreaker for me, so i stopped work on them. sure i may make one for myself, but i wouldnt want to deal with the inevitable support issues that could create
    12-14-11 05:34 PM
    RIM did it

You can see the icons in the folders in 7.0.0.261 but NOT in 7.0.0.540

How do you ask for a fix to something that isn't supported yet ???

LOL
    12-14-11 08:03 PM
    RIM did it

You can see the icons in the folders in 7.0.0.261 but NOT in 7.0.0.540

How do you ask for a fix to something that isn't supported yet ???

LOL
    lol, better to ask for TB7, prob be faster haha
    12-14-11 09:28 PM
    hi bbthemes !
    anything for 9790 is welcome......really sad that there are no themes for this device. Anyone! pls help....
    12-14-11 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD