i am tweeting almost every bb account why this is not yet been approved.
    lets see if i get banned or they will approve it.
    03-08-13 01:59 PM
    i am tweeting almost every bb account why this is not yet been approved.
    lets see if i get banned or they will approve it.
    Thankyou, I have tweeted BlackBerryDev and they seem rather keen to ignore me
    2c likes this.
    03-08-13 06:33 PM
    waiting for 9360 edition.
    03-10-13 08:13 AM
    9380. =( ......
    03-10-13 11:41 AM
    so its live for almost all the os 7 devices.
    staraf likes this.
    03-13-13 10:11 AM
    finally got it on my 9360 through a different method and loving it.

just one suggestion, if you can make the menu transparent including the media buttons.

and one observation, when i press the bb button long enough to select the active/open applications (e.g. phone, messages, browser, home) and select any application to open it up, their is a slight lagg in it.
    thanks
    Last edited by 2c; 03-13-13 at 01:59 PM.
    03-13-13 01:46 PM
    yep I got 1.4 now :thumbup:
    03-13-13 01:57 PM
    Ok I've been running this for some time and just had to finally uninstall it due to the fact that it kept draining my battery in under a day. Not sure if anybody else is having this issue or not.
    03-13-13 03:41 PM
    Ok I've been running this for some time and just had to finally uninstall it due to the fact that it kept draining my battery in under a day. Not sure if anybody else is having this issue or not.
    update your theme to 1.4 version. size of the theme has been reduced to 1 mb instead of 2 mb.
    03-13-13 03:59 PM
    Waa, saw somewhere in the internet the free 1.2 version and right the day after BB World push a notification about the 1.4 update
    Grabbed the 1.4 version, minor changes - most visible changes are in the calculator re-designed buttons.
    03-14-13 12:53 AM
    update your theme to 1.4 version. size of the theme has been reduced to 1 mb instead of 2 mb.
    I had 1.4 actually, gonna let this settle down for a few more days and give it a whirl again because I really like it.
    03-15-13 06:29 PM
    bbthemes1, one more suggestion on top of my previous suggestion.

the text is not consistent in different menu options.
    on the notification banner the message icon is bigger than the number.

thanks.
    03-22-13 01:04 PM
    bbthemes1, one more suggestion on top of my previous suggestion.

the text is not consistent in different menu options.
    on the notification banner the message icon is bigger than the number.

thanks.
    Hi there, the reason for this (I think) is because for OS7 themes we are now using the (leaked) TB7 software, as opposed to the hacked TB6 software to create themes.
    It does cause one or two font sizing issues, but in general is actually better overall for building. obviously as neither option are official options, OS7 themes will always have issues somewhere.
    03-22-13 01:59 PM
    thanks for the reply.

any possibility of making menus transparent, specially in media player?
    03-22-13 03:32 PM
    Thankyou, I have tweeted BlackBerryDev and they seem rather keen to ignore me
    I have purchased for the theme and now cannot find it in my Appworld???

BlackBerry World - Seven Point Ten
    04-25-13 10:36 AM
    I have purchased for the theme and now cannot find it in my Appworld???

BlackBerry World - Seven Point Ten
    restart your phone and still if you wont be able to find it try to install it vis webpage.

connect your phone to computer and open appworld in a browser and login into your account and install directly from the web.
    04-25-13 12:37 PM
    restart your phone and still if you wont be able to find it try to install it vis webpage.

connect your phone to computer and open appworld in a browser and login into your account and install directly from the web.
    thnx mate, could u pls try urself? I believe the content has been taken away from the Appworld
    04-25-13 09:14 PM
    thnx mate, could u pls try urself? I believe the content has been taken away from the Appworld
    you are right its not present any more.
    04-26-13 08:06 AM
    you are right its not present any more.
    hey all, thanks for the heads up, my dads been in hospital since easter Friday (got discharged last night) so iv not had my eye on BB World stuff. seems BB moved it to `under review` yesterday. kind of em to let me know eh!

04-26-13 08:06 PM
    hey all, thanks for the heads up, my dads been in hospital since easter Friday (got discharged last night) so iv not had my eye on BB World stuff. seems BB moved it to `under review` yesterday. kind of em to let me know eh!

http://bbthemes.co.uk/crackberry/wtf.png
    Thanks for the update and best wishes to ur daddy, mate.
    04-26-13 09:02 PM

hopefully your dad is fine, did you submit a new update to trigger the under review status?
    04-27-13 03:56 PM
    Ok everyone, I have a lil update for ya.
    My theme as we know was pulled on last Thursday (apr 25th) by BB World. they made NO attempt to contact me about this whatsoever. (dev relations musta been on holiday I guess)
    Due to family issues the first I knew was when it was raised on this forum (thank you all, you prove how good forums are), and I then emailed BlackBerry on the Friday (26th).
    The weekend came and went, and it wasn't until Monday (29th) that I received a very cryptic and vauge reply:
    We are removing the theme from BlackBerry World as it has been found to infringe Research In Motion Limited's copyrights and trademarks.
    So naturally my first response was to reply, asking for some clarity, as that description really doesn't help anyone.
    I also made sure to cc alec saunders as their VP of developer relations as pulling a app/theme, and not even telling the dev is a joke.
    well, that was Monday, its now FRIDAY (3rd may) and even after tweeting alec to try and nudge things along I still have NO reponse at all.
    no tweet back from alec (he has replied to other devs that tweeted him after I did, so I don't think its unreasonable to want a `im looking into it` tweet to reassure) and no email back at all.

So, my theme has been pulled for 8 days now, and im still none the wiser as to why.
    I could ponder that as its a BB 7 UI theme, that means its the icons used inside it, but surely that couldn't be, I mean SIX of the top ten paid themes in BB World right now have the same icons, so surely BlackBerry wouldn't pick on just one dev right? wrong. I experienced exactly this with my Six dot X theme when I launched that, BlackBerry asked mobihand to pull my theme, yet ALL other BB7 icon`d themes at the time didn't get pulled.

So, if your a dev reading this, ask yourself, is that really the kind of company you want to develop for? the one who needs devs, and is at pains to point out how good their developer relations are........then cant even notify a dev when they pull a product, don't respond to emails and single devs out? I`ll leave that choice to you.
    05-03-13 06:09 AM
    can it be because of using leaked theme builder?
    05-03-13 10:35 AM

Anyway to download the theme? Have purchased it and now cannot download via BB World... don't want to download the leaked version that is for free all over the internet.

If you can PM me the OTA link I'd be thankfull as I love this theme much, the purchased id: [email protected]; you can send the link OTA there if dont mind.
    Will not disclosure.
    05-05-13 06:43 AM
    can it be because of using leaked theme builder?
    nope, its for using the icons. seriously, is it just me that thinks they are a joke of a company right now?
    05-08-13 06:31 AM
61 123