Seven Point Five has been meticulously designed and built to offer your BlackBerry the very best look. Seven Point Five pulls inspiration from right across the BlackBerry range, with icons and folders mimicking the PlayBook OS2 style, to the stylish BBMMusic skin for the media player this is a theme that just feels perfect on your BlackBerry.

Other custom items include a small banner so you can see your wallpaper far better, custom folder skin, a custom blue LCD display inside the calculator to match the blue highlight keys, the ability to add custom folders that keep the look of the theme throughout, a fully themed application banner, with custom battery wifi and signal meters within all apps and a stunning metallic background for the compass too.

Seven Point Five v2.0 is now available

Buy Seven Point Five - Download Seven Point Five - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World
    Last edited by BBThemes; 03-21-12 at 06:45 AM.
    01-26-12 09:17 AM
    Ohhh woow, I like it! Nice job on the folders!!
    01-26-12 09:22 AM
    Omgosh this is wonderful!!!! Thanks!
    01-26-12 09:45 AM

as a few have already asked for it, heres the wp.
    01-26-12 10:40 AM
    Great job man!I badly need to get my appworld payment option error fixed before this one comes out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-12 12:01 PM
    This theme looks. Like a great theme!! It will be nice once its out. Any idea on a price?
    01-26-12 12:45 PM
    AAAWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! The way the default theme should be.... Cant wait for it!
    01-26-12 01:58 PM
    Cool, can't wait to get it!!
    01-26-12 02:09 PM
    Truly excited and can't wait to see this one. Ready to have a different theme experience. I'm loving my 9930 and all the new things I never knew it could do. Thanks for thinking of the small details that will make this a wonderful theme. I'll keep loving your work as time progress. V!
    01-26-12 05:54 PM
    Looking sweet!!!! Keep up the theme work
    01-26-12 05:57 PM
    nice and clean cant wait til it is released
    01-26-12 07:37 PM
    Screw appworld approval, ota!!!
    01-26-12 10:56 PM
    Wished the top status bar was the same as in 7.0 default theme
    01-26-12 11:48 PM
    If it hasn't already been asked. Has it been tested 7.1 also? Sure would like to get it if it is.
    01-27-12 05:51 AM
    Screw appworld approval, ota!!!
    The only reason why it's waiting for approval, is because RIM's own people are picking it apart trying to figure out what he did right and they're doing wrong.Maybe theyshould just relinquish the 7.0 TB files so the real builders can have at and fix it for them.
    kacantrell likes this.
    01-27-12 06:00 AM
    This theme looks. Like a great theme!! It will be nice once its out. Any idea on a price?
    its going to be $1.99, but will be on sale at $0.99 to start

If it hasn't already been asked. Has it been tested 7.1 also? Sure would like to get it if it is.
    Hi there, all the images you see above are running on OS7.1 device
    01-27-12 10:54 AM
    Thanks for the reply. It looks like a great theme and I look forward to app world releasing it soon. Thanks for all ur hard work in making it.
    01-27-12 04:05 PM
    I hate to be disgruntled but I hate to be like a hungry dog looking at a juicy porterhouse steak on a stick that he can't reach. We all are eagerly anticipating the arrival of this theme and I know personally looked 20 or more times today. Sometimes I have a hard time with the "coming soon" terminology. I feel like I'm being teased. We have had stock so long we appear as ravenous wolves. I'm just saying.........????????? V!
    01-27-12 07:37 PM
    Seriously, I think this is a hoax, why would you not post it OTA like Foppa??
    01-27-12 08:40 PM
    I hope this is not a hoax. But keep in my the "old heads" have seen quite a few hoaxes in our time here. I just seem to defy explanations that this theme is taking so long to produce. Hopefully we can remain positive and see how long this dilemna continues to hold our curiosity. I just hope it has merit and turn out to be a great theme. So many people have their hopes up. I will continue to remain hopeful and positive. I think the 9900 series has a lot of potential. Need something more to talk about than the life sucking battery. I'm really hoping by the time I type this reply it will be ready. Let us bow our heads and pray for the Theme Fairy to deliver us something SWEET! V!
    01-27-12 08:54 PM
    Seriously, I think this is a hoax, why would you not post it OTA like Foppa??
    no it is not a hoax, what would ever make you think that? we have over 95 themes in appworld, so its hardly like we are new or something.

as far as why not OTA? it is (as stated) a premium theme, hence it shall be appworld only. as for how long it will take to be approved by appworld, theres no set exact time, so jus cross fingers and hope for soon i guess.
    molson0 and Blacklatino like this.
    01-27-12 10:14 PM
    There are tons of premium themes that are OTA, that is why I referenced Foppa... Paypal...
    01-27-12 11:58 PM
    There are tons of premium themes that are OTA, that is why I referenced Foppa... Paypal...
    we prefer to stick with appworld only, its a one stop place, also, should we update anything, it saves having to email however many people a new link. im sure you can see the logic in that.
    01-28-12 12:52 AM
    we prefer to stick with appworld only, its a one stop place, also, should we update anything, it saves having to email however many people a new link. im sure you can see the logic in that.
    Hope this theme is available for us soon - it looks good !
    01-28-12 06:02 PM
    Forgive me while I ask a question. Is this truly the norm? I have only seen this occur maybe 3 or 4 times over the years. But this one appears a little strange. As many themes as I have purchased over the years I calling this a little absurd. I have purchased over 89 themes since I came to Crackberry. That's not even counting the ones on the 8330 and 9650. I have 41 varied apps. Is it really that hard to get on App World? I am in no way attempting to be sarcastic but did App World forget about you? This is unusually strange. Maybe someone else can explain the logic and the timing issue. It doesn't taste as good as it did at first. Its leaving a tart twang like bitter lemonade. If someone could answer that question I would be more patient and content. ??????????????? V!
    01-28-12 06:30 PM
148 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD