v2.1 is now available

v2.1 brings a custom folder UI to reflect OS2, a new browser UI to reflect OS2 and a revamped bar when you you have no icons showing on the homescreen.

Revamped bottom bar

Custom folder UI

Revamped Browser UI

Grab Seven Point Five v2.1 today
    staraf and joesworld like this.
    03-21-12 06:50 AM
    This is the only theme I have ever installed where I wouldn't ever consider going back to the stock theme or looking for another alternative, and every update just makes the experience even better. Everyone should install this and use it.

Quite brilliant.
    BBThemes likes this.
    03-21-12 12:24 PM
    awesome update, love the new browser ui
    03-21-12 03:33 PM
    Just purchased this theme! Excellent job on creating this one. Many thanks!!

BBThemes likes this.
    03-21-12 06:12 PM
    This is the only theme I have ever installed where I wouldn't ever consider going back to the stock theme or looking for another alternative, and every update just makes the experience even better. Everyone should install this and use it.

Quite brilliant.
    awesome update, love the new browser ui

[/URL]
    thanks so much for your kind words, im glad you enjoy the theme
    03-22-12 07:27 AM
    Any chance of making another version with battery and signals indicators "white"?
    03-22-12 04:52 PM

It been a while since the last time I'm using this theme and I'm very love and satisfied with this update! Thank you so much.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-22-12 08:43 PM
    Any chance of making another version with battery and signals indicators "white"?
    We have no plans to at the moment sorry

Click to view quoted image
    Click to view quoted image

It been a while since the last time I'm using this theme and I'm very love and satisfied with this update! Thank you so much.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    hey both, just wanted to say those walls look awesome glad your all enjoying the theme
    03-25-12 03:44 PM
    This theme is pretty slick. Is the top banner really small by design, or is there a way to enlarge it? Also how do you get the battery icon to show with percentage? Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-26-12 02:51 PM
    This theme is pretty slick. Is the top banner really small by design, or is there a way to enlarge it? Also how do you get the battery icon to show with percentage? Thank you

Yes, the top banner is designed to be a smaller (thank goodness). Theme Builder 7 has not been released by RIM yet. Everyone that is on the 9900/9930 are looking for a smaller top banner. As for the battery showing the percentage....you can find an app for that in the CB store or on App World. The battery app I am using is called SmartBIndie. I still think it's in the CB store.
    03-26-12 03:13 PM
    Thank you, that's now the app that I use

03-26-12 03:24 PM
    Yes, the top banner is designed to be a smaller (thank goodness). Theme Builder 7 has not been released by RIM yet. Everyone that is on the 9900/9930 are looking for a smaller top banner. As for the battery showing the percentage....you can find an app for that in the CB store or on App World. The battery app I am using is called SmartBIndie. I still think it's in the CB store.
    thanks for helping out

just to add, the battery app shown on my screenshots is SixTools by Shaosoft (which is awesome and available in appworld) but of course there are many apps that give you the %
    03-26-12 04:09 PM
    Sorry if I missed this earlier in this thread, but I didn't read it all.

Is the notification panel available in this theme? If so, I will definitely be buying this theme.
    03-28-12 03:55 PM
    Sorry if I missed this earlier in this thread, but I didn't read it all.

Is the notification panel available in this theme? If so, I will definitely be buying this theme.
    Yes it is.
    03-28-12 03:57 PM
    Thanks! Just got it and really like it so far.
    03-28-12 04:15 PM
    Yes it is.
    hey, thanks for helping out

Thanks! Just got it and really like it so far.
    great! glad you like it
    03-28-12 06:37 PM
    hey, thanks for helping out

great! glad you like it

No prob... Don't mean to step on your toes. Just trying to help out.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    03-28-12 07:16 PM
    No prob... Don't mean to step on your toes. Just trying to help out.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    your not at all thats the brilliant part of the CB community
    03-28-12 10:32 PM
    Something basics: considering the fact that RIM doesnt have published themestudio7 until now and under allowance the characteristics of OS7 I have to face the fact, that this theme is the best 'handcrafted' work for the Bold99xx ever!!! Its a PERFECT combination of all aspects- iconset, colorscheme, performance, Layout, design... Its just a masterpiece in its pure sense of the wordmeaning!!!!! Thank you for your (btw really inexpensive!!!!) creation!!!!!!
    kjell_j likes this.
    03-29-12 03:12 AM
    Some Screenshots of this awesome theme (btw- walls are located under serversurfer wallpaper thread) ;-)
    03-29-12 03:32 AM
    Some more screenshots....
    Last edited by serversurfer; 03-29-12 at 04:22 AM.
    staraf, BoldAlways and BBThemes like this.
    03-29-12 04:19 AM
    Cool to see RAMMSTEIN !
    anon2100101 likes this.
    03-29-12 05:04 AM
    Attachment 106529 have a look
    BoldAlways and anon2100101 like this.
    03-29-12 05:33 AM
    Cool to see RAMMSTEIN !
    Have a look into my wallpapethread- I have posted around 12 RAMMSTEIN walls... And in the ringtone section of CB I have uploaded some RAMMSTEIN ringtone.... :-)
    staraf and BBThemes like this.
    03-29-12 05:57 AM
    Rammstein rules... ;-)
    (and even more so in combination with seven point five!)
    staraf and BBThemes like this.
    03-29-12 06:05 AM
148 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD