One thing I've noticed is that when the theme is initially activated the GPS icon is present on the home screen. When I turned on NFC and Wifi the GPS icon disappeared in the upper bar. I went and turned on the location for the GPS and the symbol is in the upper bar on that screen but when you get back to the home screen it's not there. It''s no big deal to me but seems like a small bug somewhere. The GPS icon is present in the upper bar on every other screen but the home screen.
    02-02-12 03:42 AM
    Just downloaded.... Like the look of this a lot.... Nice work!
    02-02-12 10:06 AM
    Hi all, firstly thanks for all the generous comments, and to those who posted the reviews in appworld

in regards to the mobile hotspot, we are adding this, so this shall be available as an update shortly.

also otacon72, the gps icon isnt really meant to show at all on the homescreen, put quite simply, there just isnt enough room for all the indicators, so a bit of a choice was made to have NFC and Bridge show rather than GPS, hope that answers your query and puts your mind at ease.
    anon2100101 likes this.
    02-02-12 11:58 AM
    Hello! You can display the availability of funds in the account of the operator? This is possible for the operator MegaFon Russia "live balance." Waiting for an answer from you.
    02-03-12 12:13 PM
    Hello! You can display the availability of funds in the account of the operator? This is possible for the operator MegaFon Russia "live balance." Waiting for an answer from you.
    hi there, if understand you right, your asking if the carrier name shows on the homescreen? sadly there just isnt space sorry
    02-03-12 12:51 PM
    hi there, if understand you right, your asking if the carrier name shows on the homescreen? sadly there just isnt space sorry
    too bad
    02-04-12 11:56 AM
    Any hopes to port your themes to 9810? Please
    02-04-12 02:43 PM
    Is it only my phone, or is the Time not directly in the middle?
    02-04-12 03:21 PM
    Is it only my phone, or is the Time not directly in the middle?
    It's not if you use the 24hr time format... but it is if you use the 12hr format.
    02-04-12 06:29 PM
    Its great.
    *Deathcommand Seal of Approval!

Really it is.

I think this is the first paid theme I ever got. Its amazing.
    02-04-12 06:46 PM
    grabbed this from app world...

good work
    02-05-12 08:30 PM
    Hey love this theme ! Works really well on the 9900 - Thank you.
    02-07-12 11:48 PM
    Any hopes to port your themes to 9810? Please
    Hi there, appologies for the late reply, iv been at devcon all week. Sadly we don't have a 9810 to test on, and due to the handcoding required for the theme we wouldn't want to put it on a device that we haven't tested on directly.
    02-09-12 08:18 AM
    WHich font size is best on this theme?
    02-10-12 08:29 PM
    WHich font size is best on this theme?
    hi there, this supports any font/size combo, so use whatever feels best for you

personally i use arial at 8, but hey thats jus mey
    02-11-12 06:01 AM
    Just downloading. Hoping this looks as good on the phone as it does on here and in appworld. Great price though. Thank you.
    02-12-12 03:52 PM
    Just got the 1.5 update and my visual voice mail skin has a nasty Berrification logo in it when I'm playing a voicemail. Any way I can change that?
    02-15-12 05:06 PM
    Just got the 1.5 update and my visual voice mail skin has a nasty Berrification logo in it when I'm playing a voicemail. Any way I can change that?
    ya sorry, thats totally my fault, i screwed up and didnt notice i had the wrong image in there, and once youve uploaded an update to appworld you cant stop it never fear though, v1.6 has already been uploaded to rectify this. but yea my appologies about that mess up
    02-15-12 07:56 PM
    I haven't updated yet Dave, but was just wondering if a couple of little niggles I have were fixed yet?

1) The Hotspot icon for OS7.1 users
    2) The clock centring on the home screen. It's ok when using the 12hr format, but I use the 24hr format and it's a little off.

TIA.
    02-15-12 09:03 PM
    I haven't updated yet Dave, but was just wondering if a couple of little niggles I have were fixed yet?

1) The Hotspot icon for OS7.1 users
    2) The clock centring on the home screen. It's ok when using the 12hr format, but I use the 24hr format and it's a little off.

TIA.
    All been solved Phil.
    02-15-12 09:38 PM
    All been solved Phil.
    Cheers for the confirmation... think I'll wait for v1.6 if the media player background is screwed in 1.5
    02-15-12 09:53 PM
    Cheers for the confirmation... think I'll wait for v1.6 if the media player background is screwed in 1.5
    Media player background screwed? Mine looking good and fine. I'm happy with this theme.
    02-15-12 10:00 PM
    ya sorry, thats totally my fault, i screwed up and didnt notice i had the wrong image in there, and once youve uploaded an update to appworld you cant stop it never fear though, v1.6 has already been uploaded to rectify this. but yea my appologies about that mess up
    I have the same problem. When is V1.6 going to be available for upgrade?
    02-16-12 12:27 AM
    Hi there, V1.6 is now available. sorry once again for the mixup
    02-16-12 07:13 AM
    Yet another awesome theme by BBThemes. Love this theme! I never thought I'd use a different theme other that Small Banner 7.

All items showing when turned on... Hotspot, NFC, Bluetooth, Wifi.

A+++
    BBThemes and kacantrell like this.
    02-16-12 10:52 AM
148 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD