Robotik is now available for the Bold 9900 OS7

Robotik is a beautiful new theme for your BlackBerry�. While still holding true to the BlackBerry 6 UI with the sliding pages, this theme adds a gorgeous set of icons and vibrant green highlights to make your phone stand out from the crowd.

Buy Robotik for just $0.99 from Appworld

**Please note OS7 themes are in BETA, and as such we cannot skin all of the items, currently the focus highlight for icons isnt skinnable, also the callscreens arent, the rest has been done including icons, buttons and all the menus throughout**

Wallpaper as requested:
    Last edited by BBThemes; 12-16-11 at 09:18 AM.
    joeylee and Earl_3 like this.
    12-11-11 09:07 PM
    Will check it out when it hits the Crackberry store.
    12-12-11 03:05 AM
    Any news on your 'Snowy' theme yet? Really want that one!!
    12-12-11 04:51 AM
    Will check it out when it hits the Crackberry store.
    Our themes are only available via Appworld sorry

Any news on your 'Snowy' theme yet? Really want that one!!
    no news yet, you`ll see me post it when its available
    12-12-11 07:56 AM
    I've bought all available, so far, this is, hands down, my Favorite!! Thanks!!
    -JoeyLee*
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-12-11 08:39 AM
    Have ypu noticed that the date gets cut off on the top bar? It shows today as Dec. 1
    Just thought you should know, if you didn't already..
    -JoeyLee*
    12-12-11 12:05 PM
    Have ypu noticed that the date gets cut off on the top bar? It shows today as Dec. 1
    Just thought you should know, if you didn't already..
    -JoeyLee*
    on which top bar? if your able to throw up a pic that would be great, on my device on the homescreen its fine, but if you can let us know of course we`ll get it sorted
    12-12-11 01:55 PM
    I hope this works! It's right on the main screen of my 9930, OS 7:
    12-12-11 04:32 PM
    I hope this works! It's right on the main screen of my 9930, OS 7:
    Click to view quoted image
    Hi there, many thanks for pointing that issue out to us. a v1.2 update has just been uploaded to Appworld, so this should be available to downgrade in the next 24 hours or so.
    joeylee likes this.
    12-12-11 07:12 PM
    Thank You*! I am just thrilled that there are themes beig made. I really like this one though; the colors and icons are totally cool.

-JoeyLee*
    12-12-11 07:48 PM
    gonna try this one, looks neat! ThemesBB is it also possible to make the Stock OS7 Theme, that blue square in this screen*
    and just everywhere in the menu/options to black or an black shadow color.
    and leave the whole Stock OS7 Theme as how he is?

screen*
    Click to view quoted image

since i really like the Stock OS7 Icons and with an black touch i would diggin it so hard!
    we do have plans that within the next week we shall bring across all the Simplified range for the 9900. which does inculde a monochrome version
    12-12-11 08:15 PM
    Awsome!!! Best so far not to take away from any of the hardwork going on out there. Blue focus really isn't such an issue for me on this one because of the icons used and the sharp dark background , though green would be better. Nice work!!!
    12-13-11 03:04 PM
    Awsome!!! Best so far not to take away from any of the hardwork going on out there. Blue focus really isn't such an issue for me on this one because of the icons used and the sharp dark background , though green would be better. Nice work!!!
    thanks sadly we cant adapt the focus right now, this seems to be a 9900 theme based issue only if/when we can, then we will of course update with that fix
    12-13-11 03:07 PM
    Just awesome.
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-13-11 03:51 PM
    hi all, just a quick thing to note, the v1.2 update thats about to be approved has a bug in the banner when your on websites n stuff, so id advise against downloading that one as an update. we have however completedly remade the theme from scratch, cut down the size a little and uploaded this as v1.3 which resolves the issues in the banner on 1.1 and the bug in the browser on 1.2.

sorry for that, just figured a heads up before it went live (which hopefulkly it wont due to 1.3) was in order.
    12-13-11 06:27 PM
    V1.3 now available, resolves all banner issues. thanks for all your patience
    12-15-11 09:37 AM
    Can we have the wall so we can utilizethe background for BeWeather and otherapps.
    12-15-11 12:39 PM
    Can we have the wall so we can utilizethe background for BeWeather and otherapps.
    of course you can have it iv added it to the 1st post
    12-16-11 09:19 AM
    BBThemes when is the monochrome themes availble just wanted to know!
    middle of this coming week. having a day off today as its me birthday
    12-17-11 07:01 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to adjust the main screen panel to only show one layer of icons? I can't seem to get past 2 or "all"...
    -Thanks In Advance for Any Help!
    -JoeyLee*
    12-26-11 06:46 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to adjust the main screen panel to only show one layer of icons? I can't seem to get past 2 or "all"...
    -Thanks In Advance for Any Help!
    -JoeyLee*
    jus pop ya finger on the bar and drag to where ya want it
    12-27-11 05:10 AM
    Thank You! I just did it & it worked! I now feel like a complete A$$! LOL
    Thank You*!
    -JoeyLee*
    12-27-11 12:45 PM
    Robotik by BBThemes is one of my favorite themes on my Bold 9900. Full function capacity. For those tired of " blue " highlight original or default in BlackBerry themes; Robotik is the one to go option. Gorgeous greenish translucent highlight color. Check out photo of Serversurfer wallpaper on top of Robotik home or frontscreen.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-28-12 02:29 PM
    Thank You! I just did it & it worked! I now feel like a complete A$$! LOL
    Thank You*!
    -JoeyLee*
    04-28-12 02:32 PM
    Great job...It looks very nice
    04-29-12 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD