In former times I have had installed an elecite theme named "noble" for free. I have deleted it long time ago. Therefore this app is content of my Blackberry Appworld list of "deinstalled" apps. Now I have discovered a very awesome and new version of this theme "noble" in the Appworld and wanted to purchase it. After selecting the theme for purchasing the "reinstall" button appears. Every try of downlading provokes a failure notifikation, but there's no option for buying/purchasing. Any suggestions? It is possible to delete the deinstalled app from the list to avoid the "reinstall" button? The theme looks so awesome, that I would turn upside down to get it... Please help...thanks!!!:-)
    BTW: this theme isnt offered at elecite.com... And I purchase my appworld apps by billing over my netprovider bill, sometimes by paypal...could be there a difference?
    Last edited by serversurfer; 08-03-12 at 10:50 AM.
    08-03-12 10:44 AM
    In former times I have had installed an elecite theme named "noble" for free. I have deleted it long time ago. Therefore this app is content of my Blackberry Appworld list of "deinstalled" apps. Now I have discovered a very awesome and new version of this theme "noble" in the Appworld and wanted to purchase it. After selecting the theme for purchasing the "reinstall" button appears. Every try of downlading provokes a failure notifikation, but there's no option for buying/purchasing. Any suggestions? It is possible to delete the deinstalled app from the list to avoid the "reinstall" button? The theme looks so awesome, that I would turn upside down to get it... Please help...thanks!!!:-)
    BTW: this theme isnt offered at elecite.com... And I purchase my appworld apps by billing over my netprovider bill, sometimes by paypal...could be there a difference?
    If you are sure the current version of the product is compatible with your device model and OS version, try this:
    - in your App World app's "Uninstalled" list, hit the menu key and select "Refresh List". Then try downloading the theme.
    - if the above option doesn't help, try reporting the issue to the developer
    anon2100101 likes this.
    08-03-12 12:25 PM
    If you can try the web version of BB App World to purchase:

Buy Noble Theme - Download Noble Theme - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World
    anon2100101 likes this.
    08-03-12 01:02 PM
    If you can try the web version of BB App World to purchase:

Buy Noble Theme - Download Noble Theme - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World
    This works... After installing the plug-in programm and connecting my bold I was able to purchase and download the theme... Beside the fact, that this theme wasnt worth this efford (and money) I have learned something new... So far it was a success... Thank you very much for this suggestion....!!!!
    andyahs likes this.
    08-06-12 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD