Just recevied my new 9930 and one of the first things I HATE is the base theme, and wondering if there are any themes available or in the works like the Pro V4 that I had on my 9630?

What I want is a today screen, ability to lock bb weather on the face and smaller icons so I can see my desktop picture.

Thoughts?????
    12-13-11 11:44 AM
    Hate to tell you this you'll be waiting a while. Theme builder broken for OS7. There are a few skins rolling around by BB Themes and B Play. Nothing fancy but a change from the lame. Look up Robotik from BB Themes in Appworld . Only .99 right now and pretty cool>
    BBThemes likes this.
    12-13-11 02:42 PM
    anything for 9790 is welcome......really sick that there are no theme posts for this device. Anyone! pls help....
    12-14-11 10:20 PM
    @max ur not missing much. 90% r jus icon swaps and an different icon highlights. No real customization so far. The default theme is still the best so far.
    maxx71 likes this.
    12-19-11 07:54 PM
    I read one of the articles noting the Theme Builder 7 would not be available till mid 2011 so you might want to see if you like any of these here. I am using the mini banner which is free right now but will be loading Foppa's theme shortly as it has a temp icon in the banner.

Turn off the other panels except for "All". These themes shrink the icons just a bit so you can see almost 4 rows. I then keep an app folder for all the crud I use less, a media folder for the media icons, and then a hidden folder for the items I never use or are duplicate and then permanently hide it. Almost like having a one screen theme.

Playing with Fancy Widgets now, seems to be able to run on top of the theme. Works well, you can chose what to add to the main screen such as calendar. You have to add a wallpaper as a widget to get the wallpaper back up. Using the trial version but will likely purchase this one as well.
    Last edited by zipped; 02-03-12 at 03:42 PM.
    02-03-12 03:33 PM
    Just recevied my new 9930 and one of the first things I HATE is the base theme, and wondering if there are any themes available or in the works like the Pro V4 that I had on my 9630?

What I want is a today screen, ability to lock bb weather on the face and smaller icons so I can see my desktop picture.

Thoughts?????
    Highly recommended: Seven point Five by BBThemes.co.uk! It has a small banner (top), changed battery/signal size/color and (really cool) it uses the playbook-iconset. Beside this it offers real cool icons for self-installed folders. Neverthless its nearly the OS7 UI, it seems to be a different one... Available @ BlackBerry Appworld (resp. in this theme-thread http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...remium-691975/ )
    Last edited by serversurfer; 02-04-12 at 02:22 AM. Reason: addition
    02-04-12 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD