AppScreen App #1 shows on homescreen.
    Customizable font (not message screen)
    Linear Signal Meters
    Digital Battery

APPWorld download
    Last edited by molson0; 01-16-12 at 11:36 AM.
    ead_25 and staraf like this.
    01-16-12 09:42 AM
    looks cool and nice to see themes with unique idea. maybe I will try it out. Thx
    01-16-12 11:16 AM
    Nice effort, but just a few findings...

1) It's App #1 that shows on home screen, not #17
    2) I'm not too keen on the digital battery meter, it's inaccurate and I would have preferred the default one
    3) There is no signal strength meter, even though you state 'linear signal meters'
    4) There are no icons for wifi or mobile hotspot, which is very confusing
    5) The size of the time on the home screen is a little too large, and the font doesn't really work

Looking forward to hopefully seeing an updated version in due course.
    01-16-12 11:32 AM
    Opps, I copied slot 17 from the 9810 thread.
    The linear meter is infact there. (white line under the time)
    The battery is as accurate as any other including default ( no battery does ANY other then 10% jumps)
    The wifi meter is there (white line under the time)
    The mobile hotspot can be added, (but messes with those on 7.0 as apposed to 7.1) as the default theme files are very different
    I did add a screenshot of the time font in the original post, I am sorry you didn't see it.

If there is no signal meters, there is a problem with the download. I believe there IS signal meters. If they are NOT I will fix them, in due course
    Last edited by molson0; 01-16-12 at 11:46 AM.
    01-16-12 11:35 AM
    Ahh, thanks for that, I wondered what those white lines were. You should have explained that a little better in your OP.
    01-16-12 11:48 AM
    The issue with the hotspot is, on 7.0 the wifi hot spot code also shows all the messages notifications without the hotspot as there is not one. This makes for a cluttered homescreen & duplicate message notifications.

7.1 gives me the ability to omit said message notifications, allowing for the wifi hotspot to be present without clutter and duplication of said message notifications..

If I add it, it adds havoc for the 7.0 users.
    Last edited by molson0; 01-16-12 at 08:43 PM.
    01-16-12 11:56 AM
    Send an email to julnt@live.com so I get your email & I will email you a link that has the hotspot notifications and such.

If I just update it, anyone on 7.0 will have issues.
    01-16-12 08:27 PM
    thanks for sharing
    01-16-12 09:14 PM
    An App hotspot will show you the APP or in this case APP text on your homescreen.
    01-17-12 02:49 PM
    No, it will work on 7.0 as well.

What it does is this. If you put a weather app in slot1 on your app screen, The text (or local weather if using a weather app) will show on your home screen under the fluctuating LINEAR signal meter and clock.

I do agree, the clock could look better on the 9900. I will fix it shortly. Anyone who downloaded it will get the upgrade.
    01-17-12 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD