Curious what is that 9 in the top left corner?
    Battery meter
    11-07-12 09:43 PM

This theme isTempus Fugit.I looks like we have another one coming.
    Oh wow! love new theme. very nice
    Abrar0z and SunnyFL like this.
    11-08-12 02:42 AM
    11-24-12 01:34 PM
    I finally got around to updating this theme through app world. I thought everything was fine but when I reboot I get a java error on my font app and loose the fonts I have installed (not the original bb fonts). If I switch themes and reboot they show back up. Not sure why this update isn't working with my installed fonts as it did before I updated. Anyone else run into this? Very sad about this.
    Abrar0z likes this.
    11-30-12 02:38 AM
    I finally got around to updating this theme through app world. I thought everything was fine but when I reboot I get a java error on my font app and loose the fonts I have installed (not the original bb fonts). If I switch themes and reboot they show back up. Not sure why this update isn't working with my installed fonts as it did before I updated. Anyone else run into this? Very sad about this.
    I am using this theme and have no problems with fonts Cat. What is wrong with your bb? Hmmm, maybe a re-install of the update is in order?
    Or wait? Whcih font app are you using? I have Font Collection and I don't get any errors. Maybe it's the font app????
    It's not the theme. All my installed fonts stay the same. Please look to see what is wrong and let us know. I am quite sure after running this theme for months now (in all its different incarnations) that its not the theme.

What fonts are you having problems with? added .tff? Where do you use them on your phone? The home screen font cannot be changed.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 11-30-12 at 11:31 AM.
    Abrar0z likes this.
    11-30-12 11:20 AM
    I am using this theme and have no problems with fonts Cat. What is wrong with your bb? Hmmm, maybe a re-install of the update is in order?
    Or wait? Whcih font app are you using? I have Font Collection and I don't get any errors. Maybe it's the font app????
    It's not the theme. All my installed fonts stay the same. Please look to see what is wrong and let us know. I am quite sure after running this theme for months now (in all its different incarnations) that its not the theme.

What fonts are you having problems with? added .tff? Where do you use them on your phone? The home screen font cannot be changed.
    Oh I am not blaming the theme, just puzzled by this. I did delete the theme and reinstall but the issue still persists. Font Manager is the app I am using. I couldn't find font collection when I upgraded to OS7 so I am using Font Manager. I have had trouble with it from time to time not installing .tff saying they were too big when they weren't. I am using the fonts as my system font. It is probably the font app in combo with this theme. I have no other issues with fonts not showing up with any other theme but for some reason when I reboot using this theme half of my fonts won't show as installed afterwards. I thought it was all of them but just certain ones. Don't know why they are all tffs. I can switch to this theme and they show up and I can use them until reboot. I try not to reboot but sometimes when I switch to this theme I get two clocks and have to reboot. I am baffled by this but guess I will just use one of the fonts that does show when I use this theme. I agree it is probably the font app or my ATT OS.
    Abrar0z likes this.
    11-30-12 08:39 PM
    hey cat, i also have to reboot after every theme change because the fonts switch back to default/get 2 clocks.. i think it's just a bug of os 7 themes and the fact that we have no theme builder. i don't use an app for fonts 'cause there's a way you can do it yourself but it still causes the double clock etc. the reason it happens with only certain themes is because if the theme has a big clock, it's a custom clock, so will revert back to default size resulting in 2 clocks. but even with small clocks on different themes such as rayphos if i put that on without a reboot i can see the font has reverted back to system. just one of those things i think
    12-01-12 04:34 AM
    hey cat, i also have to reboot after every theme change because the fonts switch back to default/get 2 clocks.. i think it's just a bug of os 7 themes and the fact that we have no theme builder. i don't use an app for fonts 'cause there's a way you can do it yourself but it still causes the double clock etc. the reason it happens with only certain themes is because if the theme has a big clock, it's a custom clock, so will revert back to default size resulting in 2 clocks. but even with small clocks on different themes such as rayphos if i put that on without a reboot i can see the font has reverted back to system. just one of those things i think
    Thanks for the info, ria. I discovered if I which to a custom theme and get the two clocks, I can switch to a raypho theme then back again to the custom and the clock displays like it should! No rebooting. Bugs are strange little creatures.
    12-01-12 12:37 PM

love this theme!
    01-28-13 10:09 AM
59 123