Download Link - Buy SimpleBB - Download SimpleBB - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World

QR CODE -

Simple Description..

Weather Slot (8th icon position)

09-08-12 03:07 AM
    I love the battery and signal indicator!
    09-08-12 03:09 AM
    looks cool! downloading now
    09-08-12 03:42 AM
    I'm a traditional "weatherslot-hater" (cause I use a view out of the window to check out the current weather)... Is it possible to switch off the weatherslot or to offer the same theme without the weatherslot? In which way the selected icons become highlighted (default blue or the created orange scheme)? I love the colorscheme, the fonts and the outstanding iconset... Awesome work!!!!!
    09-08-12 05:09 AM
    hey! been waiting for your next theme this looks great!!! did you make icons yourself? really cool
    09-08-12 05:22 AM
    Are the fonts user customizable? I also noticed that the date overlaps the weather icon. Will this be fixed? Thank you.

One more thing.....the icons look awesome!!

EDIT: Another thing is that the word "Signal" is spelled incorrectly......"Siganl". Hopefully this will be fixed also.
    Last edited by Mojave; 09-08-12 at 05:17 PM.
    09-08-12 09:46 AM
    Are the fonts user customizable? I also noticed that the date overlaps the weather icon. Will this be fixed? Thank you.

One more thing.....the icons look awesome!!
    I have this theme. The fonts for messages, bbm etc are all user customizable.
    The fonts for the menus are like he shows in the pics.
    Mojave likes this.
    09-08-12 10:22 AM
    I'm a traditional "weatherslot-hater" (cause I use a view out of the window to check out the current weather)... Is it possible to switch off the weatherslot or to offer the same theme without the weatherslot? In which way the selected icons become highlighted (default blue or the created orange scheme)? I love the colorscheme, the fonts and the outstanding iconset... Awesome work!!!!!

As you can see in my screen shot, the highlight (in this case for App World) is orange like the rest of the theme.
    Hope this helps you Serversurfer!
    PS Hope you are feeling better!!!
    anon2100101 likes this.
    09-08-12 10:24 AM

Last edited by jaydee5799; 09-08-12 at 10:41 AM.
    09-08-12 10:28 AM
    Click to view quoted image

As you can see in my screen shot, the highlight (in this case for App World) is orange like the rest of the theme.
    Hope this helps you Serversurfer!
    PS Hope you are feeling better!!!
    Thank you thousand times dear jaydee.... Of course it helps... And yes- I'm on a good way... In two weeks (around) I'll be back in my office... Although with crutches but back in life and challanges...:-)
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-09-12 12:27 PM
    Just spoke to him in bbm he will a) fix the siganl and b) modify the weather slot so it can be en/disabled

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
    anon2100101 likes this.
    09-11-12 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD