i just checked my phone and it said i have 7.0 Bundle 2392 (v7.0.0.576)?
    7.0.0.576 because the simulator, but never had a checking From the normal operation was 7.0.0.540. Sorry, but you seem to need to be updated os.
    06-11-12 02:51 AM
    The right part of the top banner is very nice, accurate and in short fantastic, but I am not comfortable with the way the time is shown, i.e. the 2 parts above each other and touching. A normal layout would have been nicer in my onion. May be in a later upgrade. May be also you add more icons (1-3) since there is a space
    +1

Love the theme and will be downloading it tonight - but a traditional clock would make it Perfect imho.
    06-11-12 02:52 PM
    One more question, are the alerts in the top banner always shown, or only when we hi light them?
    06-12-12 06:57 AM
    One more question, are the alerts in the top banner always shown, or only when we hi light them?
    The top banner items are always ON and available.

I don't mean to disagree with you guys but I actually like the entwined clock. Adds a little more style. But that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 06-12-12 at 07:56 AM.
    m.seif likes this.
    06-12-12 07:50 AM
    CJ,
    I have noticed a small bug however. My bbm chats line up on the home screen and when I go to click on them, the highlight stays. I have to reboot to remove it. Could you check on this? Please? Thank you!

flybabyroxy likes this.
    06-12-12 08:26 AM
    CJ,
    I have noticed a small bug however. My bbm chats line up on the home screen and when I go to click on them, the highlight stays. I have to reboot to remove it. Could you check on this? Please? Thank you!

Click to view quoted image
    true, it is a little buggy with the highlights for me too, did you try to scroll down on the trackpad while on the homescreen with the visible banner?
    for me the empty banner disappears when i scroll down to the icons again, no need to reboot. try scrolling down and then left or right through the icons.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-12-12 09:29 AM
    true, it is a little buggy with the highlights for me too, did you try to scroll down on the trackpad while on the homescreen with the visible banner?
    for me the empty banner disappears when i scroll down to the icons again, no need to reboot. try scrolling down and then left or right through the icons.
    Well, I haven't been using the icons on the screen. But now that I have put them there, the highlight bar DOES disappear just as you suggested.

So Thank you. I will use it with the icons visible.
    06-12-12 09:32 AM
    CJ,

Click to view quoted image
    After display dock
    Scroll down and hide dock
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-12-12 10:23 AM
    lovely theme, thanks for the help after i emailed you
    cjh1311 likes this.
    06-12-12 11:35 AM
    Love this theme!

cjh1311 likes this.
    06-12-12 04:27 PM
    just bought this, how do I put the weather slot like the op has it? plus i dont have the 7 icons showing on the home screen and where did all my apps go?
    06-12-12 08:04 PM
    just bought this, how do I put the weather slot like the op has it? plus i dont have the 7 icons showing on the home screen and where did all my apps go?
    From CJ's description:
    ★ 8th slot is weather&picture slot

Hot key
    w : manage connections
    $ : Profile
    s : Universal Search
    hold alt + i : display dock
    hold alt + o : hide dock
    hold alt + d : display weather frame
    hold alt + f : hide weather frame

So the weather slot is slot number 8
    hide and show dock with Alt - and +
    hide the upper frame with Alt d and f

If you want all your icons to show, place them on a launcher first using another theme or place them all on the HOME tray or ALL tray rather.
    cjh1311 likes this.
    06-12-12 08:16 PM
    From CJ's description:

★ 8th slot is weather&picture slot

Hot key

w : manage connections

$ : Profile

s : Universal Search

hold alt + i : display dock

hold alt + o : hide dock

hold alt + d : display weather frame

hold alt + f : hide weather frame

So the weather slot is slot number 8

hide and show dock with Alt - and +

hide the upper frame with Alt d and f

If you want all your icons to show, place them on a launcher first using another theme or place them all on the HOME tray or ALL tray rather.

Thanks, its a great looking theme, but having to put every app that is in a folder on the main screen is too much work. Hope to see an update with theme builder that fixes this.
    06-13-12 09:42 AM
    This is mine, am I crazy or are the clock, whether and other parts small?
    06-13-12 05:06 PM
    This is mine, am I crazy or are the clock, whether and other parts small?
    They're supposed to be small. It's called a minidock.
    You're using the default weather set. Use a different set. It makes the icons larger.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 06-13-12 at 06:04 PM.
    06-13-12 06:02 PM
    Thanks, its a great looking theme, but having to put every app that is in a folder on the main screen is too much work. Hope to see an update with theme builder that fixes this.
    Don't you use a launcher like Quick Launch? Put all you app shortcuts there. Then when you switch to a custom theme like this, you don't have to move anything.

Oh and we HOPE for TB7 but they say it might NOT be a reality. So this may be as good as it gets unfortunately.
    06-13-12 06:03 PM
    Love this theme! Wish there was a pink version hehe
    06-17-12 08:06 PM
    I must be doing something wrong as I just can't get my weather to display on the home screen. I've got BeWeather in the 8th slot. I've done a battery pull. Is there something else I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and I've got .342 on my 9900.
    06-18-12 11:54 AM
    A little help?
    06-25-12 11:57 AM
    I must be doing something wrong as I just can't get my weather to display on the home screen. I've got BeWeather in the 8th slot. I've done a battery pull. Is there something else I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and I've got .342 on my 9900.
    Yes there is something you are missing. In the original post by the developer he said when the theme was updated, the weather slot would be operational by Alt + and Alt-

Have you tried that???

Oh and excuse me but three minutes and you had to double post? Give us a second to get to cb on our lunch breaks please. Someone would be glad to help if you give us a chance. Sorry to sound rude but really, please be patient. We won't leave you hanging.
    06-25-12 02:20 PM
    What you're talking about is the mini dock on the bottom. But, yes, I did try alt + d & f for the weather frame. And still all it displays is the BeWeather umbrella icon. So I asked for help in what I was doing wrong.

And, for the record, if you had looked a little closer before assuming that I'm the rude one, you'd see that it's been a week since my initial post. My apologies for asking the developer for help in his thread.
    06-25-12 07:07 PM
    What you're talking about is the mini dock on the bottom. But, yes, I did try alt + d & f for the weather frame. And still all it displays is the BeWeather umbrella icon. So I asked for help in what I was doing wrong.

And, for the record, if you had looked a little closer before assuming that I'm the rude one, you'd see that it's been a week since my initial post. My apologies for asking the developer for help in his thread.

The red umbrella icon means there is a problem with the weather set you have chosen and NOT the weather slot per se.
    Try using a different icon set and see if that works.

Sometimes trying the default set may work. And if you need another set to try, there are quite a few in the BerryWeather thread or I can send you one to try.

Sent from my BB Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 06-25-12 at 08:44 PM.
    06-25-12 07:16 PM
    When I put a BBM-contact icon on the home screen the icon isn't displayed correctly and doesn't show any notification. Anybody else having problems with the BBM icons?

BTW: "Profile" $ shortcut does not work if you're using an european layout (just because we have � and � on our keyboards...)
    06-26-12 02:34 AM
    You can set the currency key to $ in the options, after that it works just fine.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
    06-26-12 04:34 AM
    After setting that option I can type the � sign only via symbol menu or using autotext. It would be even better if the developer will bind the profile launcher to $, � and �!
    06-26-12 06:29 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD