★★Normally can not be lower than 7.1.0★★
    ★★Please read before installing the theme★★
    99xx theme of the new UI is released.
    But there is one small problem.
    After applying a theme and the theme will not be visible the application in folder
    So before you apply the theme folder to the desktop applications move to the left please

★ 8th slot is weather&picture slot

Hot key
    w : manage connections
    $ : Profile
    s : Universal Search
    hold alt + i : display dock
    hold alt + o : hide dock
    hold alt + d : display weather frame
    hold alt + f : hide weather frame

Compatible :
    Os7, Os7.1 - 9900, 9981, 9930

Download link - Buy Simple Theme - Download Simple Theme - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World
    QR Code -

andoduong, Dean Zuhri and tr1ad like this.
    06-06-12 11:46 PM
    Looks great!
    However, I'm not sure what the heck are you trying to explain about folders and such. Especially the "move to the left" part. If that means no folders support, it really is a serious deficiency.
    I've tried many themes, and never have seen one that won't let you have folders.
    I can see you being a very successful theme builder, but you should get this fixed, before you ask people to pay money for your products.
    Cheers and good luck!
    06-07-12 01:46 AM
    Looks great!
    However, I'm not sure what the heck are you trying to explain about folders and such. Especially the "move to the left" part. If that means no folders support, it really is a serious deficiency.
    I've tried many themes, and never have seen one that won't let you have folders.
    I can see you being a very successful theme builder, but you should get this fixed, before you ask people to pay money for your products.
    Cheers and good luck!
    it is RIM'S fault that the icons do not work in the folders. it is a bug of OS7 because they have released no theme builder software for our operating system. therefore it is not the Dev's fault the icons in the folder do not show.

an easy solution i find to this problem is using utility or hot key apps to launch your favourite apps, or use the universal 'search' on the phone to find them

tbh, in myself, i don't find it a big problem at all and am happy to pay money, i am sick of the default os 7 theme

***EDIT - love the theme, by the way, CJ
    06-07-12 02:56 AM
    it is RIM'S fault that the icons do not work in the folders. it is a bug of OS7 because they have released no theme builder software for our operating system. therefore it is not the Dev's fault the icons in the folder do not show.

an easy solution i find to this problem is using utility or hot key apps to launch your favourite apps, or use the universal 'search' on the phone to find them

tbh, in myself, i don't find it a big problem at all and am happy to pay money, i am sick of the default os 7 theme

***EDIT - love the theme, by the way, CJ
    I take your points and I do have all my favorite apps assigned to hot keys. In fact, every single key has been taken already, which still leaves quite a few apps that I like neatly organized into folders.
    It's a crying shame that RIM haven't bothered to release a theme builder for such a long time. Having said that, I don't accept this as an excuse for such a glaring omission. I have gone through at least a dozen of OS7 themes so far, and haven't seen one lacking folder support. Therefore, I can safety assume that there must be a way to correct this.
    I'm not trying to discourage the dev. I like his themes and hope he can do better for his own good. I hate seeing bunches of one star reviews for something that is actually good just because a lot of people don't bother to read more carefully.
    Cheers
    06-07-12 03:20 AM
    Looks great!
    Cheers and good luck!
    I'm sorry. A bug in the folder I can not be repaired.
    9900 users I wanted to use a variety of themes
    So the bug, but I can create a theme.
    06-07-12 03:28 AM
    I take your points and I do have all my favorite apps assigned to hot keys. In fact, every single key has been taken already, which still leaves quite a few apps that I like neatly organized into folders.
    It's a crying shame that RIM haven't bothered to release a theme builder for such a long time. Having said that, I don't accept this as an excuse for such a glaring omission. I have gone through at least a dozen of OS7 themes so far, and haven't seen one lacking folder support. Therefore, I can safety assume that there must be a way to correct this.
    I'm not trying to discourage the dev. I like his themes and hope he can do better for his own good. I hate seeing bunches of one star reviews for something that is actually good just because a lot of people don't bother to read more carefully.
    Cheers
    aye i get that, the other themes you have used have probably been designed around the default os 7 design, rather then a whole new interface such as this one. themes like this are known as custom themes. and cannot have the icons in folders showing capability until theme builder is out.

so when using a default os7 theme but with the banner changed/different icons, it will still have a tray to click on for menu.. so it is based around the default theme.. therefore it's not changing the whole interface and creating bugs.

correct me if i'm wrong any devs out there.. lol

hope this helps
    jaydee5799 and 69goat like this.
    06-07-12 03:35 AM
    aye i get that, the other themes you have used have probably been designed around the default os 7 design, rather then a whole new interface such as this one. themes like this are known as custom themes. and cannot have the icons in folders showing capability until theme builder is out.

so when using a default os7 theme but with the banner changed/different icons, it will still have a tray to click on for menu.. so it is based around the default theme.. therefore it's not changing the whole interface and creating bugs.

correct me if i'm wrong any devs out there.. lol

hope this helps
    Aye... I like that! Where in the UK are you located, if I may ask?
    I must say that you put a good argument about complete makeover and it's probable consequences. I did not think of it until now. I suppose, we should actually commend him for doing something different, albeit not perfect.
    06-07-12 04:41 AM
    Aye... I like that! Where in the UK are you located, if I may ask?
    I must say that you put a good argument about complete makeover and it's probable consequences. I did not think of it until now. I suppose, we should actually commend him for doing something different, albeit not perfect.
    hey i'm just sharing the facts i've learnt along the way of my theme travels.. lol. i'm just glad you see he's not trying to con us

i'm from manchester it's usually scottish people or more northern places that say 'aye' but hey i adapted it and i like thanks! i'd much rather live in CA..
    06-07-12 05:10 AM
    hey i'm just sharing the facts i've learnt along the way of my theme travels.. lol. i'm just glad you see he's not trying to con us

i'm from manchester it's usually scottish people or more northern places that say 'aye' but hey i adapted it and i like thanks! i'd much rather live in CA..
    Hey, I've got no problem admitting when I might be wrong.
    Funny you should say you'd rather be in California. I wish I would be in Manchester come August when the Prem starts again. I'm a huge United fan and have never seen Old Trafford. Perhaps we should do an exchange student type of a deal.
    06-07-12 05:44 AM
    OMG. Love this. PLEASE, show some love for the 9810. Please????
    06-07-12 06:35 AM
    CJ,
    Another winner!!!!
    Who needs Folders and TB7? Love it!
    ohhoneybee likes this.
    06-07-12 06:39 AM
    Great theme. Very well done whithout themebuilder. I'm sure it will be one of my favorites.
    jaydee5799, cjh1311 and ria__x like this.
    06-07-12 06:45 AM
    Hey, I've got no problem admitting when I might be wrong.
    Funny you should say you'd rather be in California. I wish I would be in Manchester come August when the Prem starts again. I'm a huge United fan and have never seen Old Trafford. Perhaps we should do an exchange student type of a deal.
    sounds like a good deal to me
    06-07-12 06:52 AM
    Deac,
    OMG! I love that ss!!! Nice work!
    Here's mine.

06-07-12 06:53 AM
    Deac,
    OMG! I love that ss!!! Nice work!
    Here's mine.

Click to view quoted image
    It's pretty ^ ^ Looks like this thing, modify gps icon.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-07-12 07:02 AM
    I love it! Awesomeness!!!
    You people better go rate it 5 stars, im the only one yet...

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
    cjh1311 and dbugem like this.
    06-07-12 07:46 AM
    Now i looked at it a little closer, you guys noticed my date does noot look like it should?

Its too far left and there are two dots right of it...

Did a battpull already but it didnt change...

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Edit: and here is why, german language seems not to be supported, i set the display language to english US and thats how it looks now:

Last edited by COPiSEN; 06-07-12 at 08:54 AM.
    dbugem and cjh1311 like this.
    06-07-12 07:58 AM
    Looks good . Might try it out.
    Last edited by Earl_3; 06-07-12 at 11:54 AM.
    cjh1311 likes this.
    06-07-12 11:49 AM
    If you have a pink clock, signal and battery, I would like it a lot! you know me and my pink. hehe
    cjh1311 and flybabyroxy like this.
    06-07-12 11:59 AM
    I haven't tried this one b/c I'm still using your other recently posted theme but looks awesome!
    cjh1311 likes this.
    06-07-12 12:13 PM
    The right part of the top banner is very nice, accurate and in short fantastic, but I am not comfortable with the way the time is shown, i.e. the 2 parts above each other and touching. A normal layout would have been nicer in my onion. May be in a later upgrade.
    May be also you add more icons (1-3) since there is a space.

One more question, does the cursor go to each part of the notification area ?
    Last edited by m.seif; 06-10-12 at 08:51 AM.
    06-10-12 08:46 AM
    you got rid of the trays nice.
    06-10-12 09:21 AM
    so apparently this theme doesnt work on OS 7.0? i have bb 9900 with the original OS
    06-11-12 12:59 AM
    so apparently this theme doesnt work on OS 7.0? i have bb 9900 with the original OS
    srry 7.0.0.540 below does not work
    06-11-12 01:11 AM
    srry 7.0.0.540 below does not work
    i just checked my phone and it said i have 7.0 Bundle 2392 (v7.0.0.576)?
    06-11-12 02:39 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD