Can i've the wallpaper please?

There you go

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    staraf likes this.
    05-07-12 07:46 AM
    F'n awsome! The colors and icons are poppin right off the screen . The screenshots do not do it justice. Again never a disappointment. Ok so I'm a DC groupie but when you see themes like this I'm proud to be called one.
    05-07-12 05:09 PM
    Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

Perfect shade of purple. Kinda like I picked it out myself!
    Great theme! TY
    LMAO Jaydee!!!!!!
    05-07-12 08:45 PM
    Sweet theme

05-07-12 08:52 PM
    Well ok maybe some of the screenshots.LOL!!!
    05-08-12 05:47 AM
    I would like to offer a full and public apology to Doug Burke. I have been trying to purchase his themes and i would get a paypal receipt but never get the theme. I took it personal and thought Doug was not sending me the themes. After many friends and clients contacted me and asked my why I hadnt returned their emails I contacted my service provider which is Sprint. They explained that there was a glitch in my software that only affected my aol account. Doug and to the forums members, I offer an humble and sincere apology. I am not above being wrong. They were never in my spam because they never came through to me. I hope to use another email for all future purchases. I just want to say I"m sorry. It was not Doug's fault. Hope yall understand. V!
    ria__x and reeneebob like this.
    05-08-12 02:08 PM
    drkapprentice Desings, I said it once in the" Entwined Classic" thread and I said it right now; you got a gifted technical artifact creativity regarding themes for BlackBerry devices. I wrote you a PM a couple of days ago cause as you stays in the thread this is a OS 7.1 , but this freaking thing works just great in my Bold 9900 AT&T official OS 7.0 Bundle 2392. So never mind to my PM, drink dark unsweetened coffee, light up a Marlboro and keep amusing my Bold with your amazing themes. Ladies and Gentleman's raise your Vodka shoots for the health of this beautiful mind at the service of our beloved BlackBerry's and buy this theme that dress to kill the Bold's. Check out photos; Tequila on top of blue and orange screens with dock on and Tequila and her dad, ME, with hide dock.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-09-12 09:02 PM
    drkapprentice Desings, I said it once in the" Entwined Classic" thread and I said it right now; you got a gifted technical artifact creativity regarding themes for BlackBerry devices. I wrote you a PM a couple of days ago cause as you stays in the thread this is a OS 7.1 , but this freaking thing works just great in my Bold 9900 AT&T official OS 7.0 Bundle 2392. So never mind to my PM, drink dark unsweetened coffee, light up a Marlboro and keep amusing my Bold with your amazing themes. Ladies and Gentleman's raise your Vodka shoots for the health of this beautiful mind at the service of our beloved BlackBerry's and buy this theme that dress to kill the Bold's. Check out photos; Tequila on top of blue and orange screens with dock on and Tequila and her dad, ME, with hide dock.

Sorry, I rarely check my PM's.
    Thanks for the kind words!
    Glad you like it

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-10-12 05:23 AM
    I'm getting an 907 invalid COD trying to download to my 9930.

Update: Downloaded ok on 3rd attempt
    05-10-12 05:44 AM

Emilio, love your doggie and your screen shots!! So glad you are able to find themes to dress up your Bold! You sound very happy now!!!
    staraf likes this.
    05-10-12 05:46 AM
    For some reason this theme is not operating properly on my BB 9930 7.1.0.163.

Clicking many of the top screen icons also opens the "Manage Connections"

- Batter pull
    - Reboot
    - Swapped themes to default and back

Also appears a reboot is required in order to change the order of the top icons
    05-10-12 07:26 AM
    Video coming soon!

Animations are amazing on this one! And it's so quick! No lag/memory leaks at all!
    05-10-12 02:50 PM
    Put your up for the best wow effects.
    05-10-12 02:54 PM
    LMAO Jaydee!!!!!!
    I saw this today and it made me think of you ladies.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    ria__x and jaydee5799 like this.
    05-10-12 06:39 PM
    VIDEO!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COHsj5UVL0c[/YT]
    jon4400 likes this.
    05-10-12 07:22 PM
    Great video, crazy apple logo up side down. Really great.

05-10-12 08:57 PM
    Great video, crazy apple logo up side down. Really great.

Thanks!

And ya, lol. I just used my computer as a 'table' for the phone. Not a lot to work with on dorm room desks haha
    05-10-12 09:31 PM
    I really want this theme but I guess I'll have to wait for it to be accepted in AppWorld because I no longer trust Paypal.
    05-11-12 09:24 AM
    I really want this theme but I guess I'll have to wait for it to be accepted in AppWorld because I no longer trust Paypal.

Here ya go!
    Mo7.1 AppWorld!
    05-29-12 06:24 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD