Mo7.1 MyBBOTA.com

Mo7.1 AppWorld

Superb customization.

TINY memory footprint.

Your most used apps at your fingertips or hidden away to show off your favorite wallpapers...

You could buy 10 different themes to have the color you want to change to when you want to match your mood...or just one.

Mo7.1 MyBBOTA.com

Mo7.1 AppWorld

Holding the 'ALT' key and clicking 0-9 changes to one of TEN beautiful tile colors.

Holding 'ALT' and clicking - (I) hides the dock with the most unique animation seen for any OS7.1 theme. ALT(+) brings the tiles fluttering back into view.

We have even stripped out all of the fluff, left you with complete font customization in the menus and messages list; skinned every icon possible with sleek and simple images and brought all this to you in a tidy package weighing in at just over 600kb.

***Certain email providers do not play nicely with MyBBOTA code emails. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR THE ORIGINAL EMAIL.

Last edited by dcburke789; 05-29-12 at 06:26 AM.
    donemt, staraf, 69goat and 4 others like this.
    05-05-12 09:49 PM
    Amazing!!
    05-05-12 09:59 PM
    Anxiously awaiting my code. Hopefully I won't get lost in the shuffle this time. V!
    05-05-12 10:28 PM
    With all the excitement has any one else got a code yet? Hummmm.
    05-05-12 11:41 PM
    I don't become a code too....
    05-06-12 12:37 AM
    I tried to get in on the early bird special. I keep paying for Doug's thenes yet I never get a code even after waiting for 2-3 days. On 1-3 occasionals I didn't even request a refund. On the 3rd occasion he did refund my money. I don't know if he has a problem with me on a personal level. But I just want what I've pAid for. Ordered ENTWINED OCD, DeNexx 7 and MO7 and yet to recipes either. I don't mind paying fow what I get. Its when I pay and never get a code sent. I feel it is biased and unfair. It just not right. I've never done any to you Doug and I can't understand why this happens. At this point I feel like you have been predujudial and have treated me WRONG.
    05-06-12 12:47 AM
    It has become rather late, its almost 1am. I'm tired and sleepy. I'm not staying up any longer. If you wish not to give me a code then that's okay too. I will just not ask you anymore. I asked if I could donate $20 for 2 themes and you totally disregarded my email. I have never done anything to you.
    05-06-12 12:58 AM
    I just wanted to say that I love this theme. I made the purchase and the key popped up in my email just a few seconds later. Brilliant work across the board, man!
    05-06-12 01:34 AM
    A couple of seconds after making the purchase my email with the code popped up. Downloaded this fantastic theme and here I am enjoying it. Will post a screen capture later today but thanks DC for the hard work. This used to be one of my favorite 9800 themes.
    05-06-12 02:41 AM
    It has become rather late, its almost 1am. I'm tired and sleepy. I'm not staying up any longer. If you wish not to give me a code then that's okay too. I will just not ask you anymore. I asked if I could donate $20 for 2 themes and you totally disregarded my email. I have never done anything to you.

I have tried to help you...MANY times.

Please check your Spam folder for the original email. But, you say that's too much trouble? That you don't receive your code.

When I send you the code personally, you say it doesn't work.
    Yet, I receive email confirmation every time a code is used, and you in fact DID use it.

I've issued more than one refund. If I cannot help the customer, I more than gladly return their funds. And such was the case with you.

You even threatened me with posting my email address all over the internet. (I have pics if you try to deny it).

So here is my advice to you:
    Please check your Spam folder for the original email.
    And kindly stop bashing me on my thread.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    andyahs and r-walker like this.
    05-06-12 06:10 AM
    MO7.1 is a must have! Thx for making, it works perfectly. Cool one.
    05-06-12 06:33 AM
    yay!! thankyou dc
    05-06-12 06:52 AM
    Very nice. Very small. Very cool. Very innovative idea.

Like just about everyone else who has purchased drkapprenticeDESIGNS themes, I have paid and immediately got the email with key to download the theme. One time the key didn't work and bbota support sent me another in a few minutes.
    05-06-12 07:21 AM
    I have tried to help you...MANY times.

Please check your Spam folder for the original email. But, you say that's too much trouble? That you don't receive your code.

When I send you the code personally, you say it doesn't work.
    Yet, I receive email confirmation every time a code is used, and you in fact DID use it.

I've issued more than one refund. If I cannot help the customer, I more than gladly return their funds. And such was the case with you.

You even threatened me with posting my email address all over the internet. (I have pics if you try to deny it).

So here is my advice to you:
    Please check your Spam folder for the original email.
    And kindly stop bashing me on my thread.

I did not threaten you. I told you I preferred not to air dirty laudry in the forums. I came to you woman to man. Doug you can keep your themes and I will keep my money.don't attempt to make it sound like every one received a code. As I read other people didn't get codes. We will sever the ties. Its all for the greater good.
    05-06-12 08:32 AM

Perfect shade of purple. Kinda like I picked it out myself!
    Great theme! TY
    jon4400 likes this.
    05-06-12 09:08 AM
    I did not threaten you. I told you I preferred not to air dirty laudry in the forums. I came to you woman to man. Doug you can keep your themes and I will keep my money.don't attempt to make it sound like every one received a code. As I read other people didn't get codes. We will sever the ties. Its all for the greater good.

Everybody does receive a code, some just chose NOT to check their spam folders
    Cheers!

05-06-12 09:22 AM

ria__x likes this.
    05-06-12 12:24 PM
    Click to view quoted image

may i ask what the red speech bubble is in notifications?
    05-06-12 01:11 PM
    may i ask what the red speech bubble is in notifications?

Check out puZZed - Puzzle Alarm Clock! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39447

ria__x likes this.
    05-06-12 01:32 PM
    Awesome themes! Tks again guys! Carrying on with ur good works.
    05-06-12 09:07 PM
    Loving this theme!
    05-07-12 01:16 AM
    Check out puZZed - Puzzle Alarm Clock! You can find it at Free puZZed - Puzzle Alarm Clock - Download puZZed - Puzzle Alarm Clock - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

could've needed this this morning i woke up late for work :'( lmao
    05-07-12 01:36 AM
    Can i've the wallpaper please?
    05-07-12 04:16 AM
    You are bad for my pocket book.

And shockingly I used to get codes sent to junkmail until I made you marked as not spam. Of course that takes an effort, less effort than badmouthing you on forums but whatever lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-07-12 04:29 AM
    You are bad for my pocket book.

And shockingly I used to get codes sent to junkmail until I made you marked as not spam. Of course that takes an effort, less effort than badmouthing you on forums but whatever lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

Bwahahahahahaaaa

05-07-12 07:44 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD