***If you have purchased, I've uploaded a version with fixes.***

***WARNING: DUE TO RIM's ISSUES WITH CUSTOM THEMES AND THE RIBBON MANAGER, THE MAIN APP SCREEN IS ALWAYS WHITE. ALSO, WHEN OPENING A FOLDER, YOU CAN'T SEE THE ICONS, BUT YOU CAN SEARCH FOR THEM USING UNIVERSAL SEARCH, which is hotkeyed to "S".***

***WARNING: BECAUSE THERE ISN'T OFFICIAL SUPPORT FOR OS7 THEMES, THERE MAY BE BUGS!!! ***such as text not showing up in some app text boxes due to the color*** YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! UPDATES ARE FORTHCOMING!!!***

Minimal custom theme for 99x0 series.
    -There is a weather slot that is first in the device app order.
    -The second app in the order has a hidden hotspot in the top right corner of the screen.
    -The third app in the order has a hidden hotspot in the middle of the screen.
    -The fourth app in the order has a hidden hotspot in the bottom left corner of the screen.
    -The fifth app in the order has a hidden hotspot in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    -The notification area is a hotspot for Messages.
    -The date is a hotspot for Calendar.
    -The signal area is a hotspot for Manage Connections.
    -"S" is hotkeyed to Universal Search.
    -"Z" is hotkeyed to Profiles.

Get it here

***Version with extra hotspot instead of weather slot coming soon.***
    Last edited by Bluemax413; 03-02-12 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Uploaded new version
    03-01-12 09:51 PM
    Please post more screen shoots. Like to see new concept themes.
    03-02-12 02:33 AM
    what a waste of money. This theme is not ready at all!!!

You cannot hold the trackpad button down for the menu to allow you to move icons.

When I click a folder i have that is full of 3rd party apps it comes up blank.

The day on the calender icon is in the wrong position

no label to say what app it is when you have it highlighted

black font on a black background for things like memory cleaner

i could go on. Waste of money. dont bother
    03-02-12 04:51 AM
    what....
    Can't you read?
    03-02-12 05:29 AM
    what a waste of money. This theme is not ready at all!!!

You cannot hold the trackpad button down for the menu to allow you to move icons.

When I click a folder i have that is full of 3rd party apps it comes up blank.

The day on the calender icon is in the wrong position

no label to say what app it is when you have it highlighted

black font on a black background for things like memory cleaner

i could go on. Waste of money. dont bother

Like Phill_UK said. WARNING WAS ALL OVER IN CAPS. So you take the risk.

***WARNING: DUE TO RIM's ISSUES WITH CUSTOM THEMES AND THE RIBBON MANAGER, THE MAIN APP SCREEN IS ALWAYS WHITE. ALSO, WHEN OPENING A FOLDER, YOU CAN'T SEE THE ICONS, BUT YOU CAN SEARCH FOR THEM USING UNIVERSAL SEARCH.***

***WARNING: BECAUSE THERE ISN'T OFFICIAL SUPPORT FOR OS7 THEMES, THERE MAY BE BUGS!!! ***such as text not showing up in some app text boxes due to the color*** YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! UPDATES ARE FORTHCOMING!!!***
    03-02-12 06:06 AM
    its always worth a risk or two, i'm glad i took it, so many others won't have too
    03-02-12 06:18 AM
    Sometimes it's good to sacrifice yourself lol! But they are working on it i guess.
    03-02-12 06:22 AM
    love the look of it.. would've like to test run it.. been waiting for a minimalist theme for my bold
    03-02-12 12:19 PM
    ***If you have purchased, I've uploaded a version with fixes.***
    03-02-12 03:55 PM
    Beta tested this, was good to start with, untill he stopped doing anything for months. Then just left the BBM group without saying anything... All he's added since then, is the battery etc on the home screen.. Won't be purchasing.
    03-05-12 04:03 PM
    Beta tested this, was good to start with, untill he stopped doing anything for months. Then just left the BBM group without saying anything... All he's added since then, is the battery etc on the home screen.. Won't be purchasing.

Even though you beta tested a different theme, BerryICS, which was similar, however not as programming extensive as this theme, because I appreciate you testing, I would be more than happy to offer you this theme free.

I would send you the link via BBM, but I have to assume that when my 9800 died and I had to switch to my 9000, your PIN did not save along with the others and the group beta chat as well. The other assumption is that you deleted me.

I'm sorry law school and my 14 month old got in the way of my theme building.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9000 using Tapatalk
    03-05-12 04:47 PM
    Any chance you can port to 9810? Please? I can test...(just ask some of the other devs)
    03-08-12 07:40 AM
    Any chance you can port to 9810? Please? I can test...(just ask some of the other devs)
    I'll be porting this to all of the OS7 devices as soon as I can. The 98x0 versions will feature today functionality on the landscape mode.
    03-08-12 09:07 AM
    I'll be porting this to all of the OS7 devices as soon as I can. The 98x0 versions will feature today functionality on the landscape mode.
    Sweet......can't wait, thanks!
    03-08-12 11:53 AM
    I have again updated this theme in app world. Notifications area has been expanded; Weather icon should be clear and not stretched. Font has changed and should be viewable in ANY textbox.
    03-08-12 04:40 PM
    go exactly in style of the 9900
    03-08-12 04:54 PM

I'm sorry law school and my 14 month old got in the way of my theme building.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9000 using Tapatalk
    Come on. Is that really a valid excuse?
    03-08-12 11:07 PM
    Is this available at appworld? I followed your link to mobihand and bought it. Was sent an email confirming order but have not been able to download it. Looks like a nice theme just hope I get it since I bought it. Almost did not buy from mobihand now wish I would have passed.
    03-09-12 08:20 AM
    Is this available at appworld? I followed your link to mobihand and bought it. Was sent an email confirming order but have not been able to download it. Looks like a nice theme just hope I get it since I bought it. Almost did not buy from mobihand now wish I would have passed.
    Sorry I haven't added to App World because they're really backed up right now with all the PlayBook submissions. If you're still having issues downloading, pm me with the email you bought it with.
    03-09-12 08:23 AM
    Mobihand finally emailed me. Some my account was flagged for a fraud check. Love the theme. it would be nice it the folders worked "properly" but it is not an issue for me as I type what I want from the home screen rather then browse for it.

Keep up the good work.
    bluemax413 likes this.
    03-09-12 11:28 AM
    Love this theme still using it. Is it possible to turn off the "s" for search? I use the dial from homescreen option so I can just type what I am looking for no 4 for search needed. If I want to search for something that starts with s I need to hit s twice easy to forget.

Overall I'm very pleased
    03-16-12 07:34 PM
    You guys should really turn is into an unlock app. It would be awesome!
    Like double tap to unlock, swipe left/right to unlock or some gesture. I would be mor than willing to test that out, if it ever happens.
    03-18-12 10:41 AM
    I'm really interested in purchasing your theme. Just if you could give me an update on what is still wrong with it that would be very much appreciated please & thank you.
    04-15-12 11:52 AM
    I'm really interested in purchasing your theme. Just if you could give me an update on what is still wrong with it that would be very much appreciated please & thank you.

Still same RIM issues. White screen in main app list and nothing shown inside folders.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-15-12 12:22 PM
    I bought your theme. Thanks. I'm very pleased with it.
    04-17-12 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD