Tell your dev's to a add this to the lock screen unread img.

omit:wlanindicator:gpsindicator:bridge

and I liked the bridge in your post Earl.
    Thanx Molson0!!! Will forward that to them!
    05-03-12 10:26 AM
    We do try to update our themes as soon as possible. Also, we dont use simulators to test themes. we use actual devices! We are proud to have one of the strongest beta groups, people like you who test our themes before we deliver them to you.

Lock screen is something we don't came across no more since OS5 so we really didn't have anyone to report about it. Our solution provided in latest update is already close to perfect. We are still checking the code and i hope our devs will be able to remove unneeded icons shortly.
    Ya I'm one of those that still thinks the best way to keep prying eyes out of your phone is to use the old fashion passcode. Quite frankly haven't found an applock without a backdoor.
    05-03-12 01:08 PM
    Thanx Molson0!!! Will forward that to them!
    OOPS!!! That's the 1 small drawback when you use themes that have been developed in this manner. When you switch back and forth btw themes theres always a left over or 2.

Molson . Does it look familiar. LOL!!! Nice sharing by the way
    Last edited by Earl_3; 05-03-12 at 01:16 PM.
    05-03-12 01:12 PM
    Tell your dev's to a add this to the lock screen unread img.

omit:wlanindicator:gpsindicator:bridge

and I liked the bridge in your post Earl.
    Actually devs already have that in all other versions (as i just find out)... they just didnt yet add it to 9900 version since they did some more fixes.

@Earl_3... i think you already know, but anyway... new version is up.
    05-03-12 09:21 PM
    Perfect!!! Not really much for iphone themes but for some reason I liked this one and now even more.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    05-04-12 05:48 AM
    Actually devs already have that in all other versions (as i just find out)... they just didnt yet add it to 9900 version since they did some more fixes.

@Earl_3... i think you already know, but anyway... new version is up.

It's very nice, glad you got it fixed up.
    05-04-12 06:04 AM
    Perfect!!! Not really much for iphone themes but for some reason I liked this one and now even more.
    Click to view quoted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I'm glad we were able to sort this out and I'm glad you like our theme!
    05-06-12 07:29 AM
    I don't like I-Phones themselves, but they do have very clean icons. I would have been tempted by this but it's way to expensive for me to pay for something that just has different icons.

Had Theme Builder 7 allowed these to be in a stylised theme other than the the way they have to be at the moment like zen and slide from one to the other) I think it would prove very popular...

Your other "7" themes look cool too, but still, expensive for my tastes.

Keep up the good work though. When TB7 arrives, hopefully we will all benefit from some even more brilliant themes.
    05-06-12 03:02 PM
    i bought it last week and i have to admit that this theme works perfectly!...really really smooth and clear , maybe 6.9 usd ( here 6 and something � ) is a bit high but hedone did a great job!.
    hedone.hawker likes this.
    05-07-12 09:50 AM
    05-11-12 12:46 AM
    i bought it last week and i have to admit that this theme works perfectly!...really really smooth and clear , maybe 6.9 usd ( here 6 and something � ) is a bit high but hedone did a great job!.
    Thank you!!! And nice to know we have satisfied customer!
    05-14-12 02:10 PM
    hi
    is it possible to change color of media player and for internet i think it will be the most theme with this change... and icone PlayBook for message please

BBmaNiA
    05-16-12 06:47 AM
    Hi, I ordered it from mobihand, but still don't receive the order confirmation. I come from Vietnam, is there any problem with orders from Vietnam?
    05-19-12 11:58 PM
    Hi, I ordered it from mobihand, but still don't receive the order confirmation. I come from Vietnam, is there any problem with orders from Vietnam?
    There should be no problem for orders from Vietnam. Please report back if you already have it. If not please contact [email protected]
    trungnq likes this.
    05-20-12 06:15 AM
    They're having a giveaway!! https://www.facebook.com/hedonedesign. Just click the screenshot and enter the Code when checking out. Just got one myself...works fine :-)
    05-20-12 08:13 AM
    There should be no problem for orders from Vietnam. Please report back if you already have it. If not please contact [email protected]
    Thanks for your info. I still don't receive it, I've sent email to the address above.

I've just received it, thanks a lot.
    Last edited by trungnq; 05-20-12 at 11:19 AM.
    05-20-12 11:12 AM
    I wish this theme used BB OS 7 Icons... the small banner is great, just not fond of the iOS icons.
    05-20-12 09:20 PM
    I wish this theme used BB OS 7 Icons... the small banner is great, just not fond of the iOS icons.
    You can try this Seven Point Five them: Buy Seven Point Five - Download Seven Point Five - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World
    05-20-12 10:36 PM
    That is it right there. Thanks. Got it.
    05-20-12 11:46 PM
    But it's an iPhone replica theme....
    05-21-12 05:11 AM
    my free code didn't work, gutted :'( love this theme but i can't afford it!
    05-21-12 06:00 AM
    They're having a giveaway!! https://www.facebook.com/hedonedesign. Just click the screenshot and enter the Code when checking out. Just got one myself...works fine :-)
    I have shred the page with my friends on Facebook, but still not able to download it.
    I tired this give away today, but it said , the coupon FBHD1K was already used !!!!

That fast for 1000 coupon in one day , or I did something wrong????
    05-21-12 06:52 AM
    I have shred the page with my friends on Facebook, but still not able to download it.
    I tired this give away today, but it said , the coupon FBHD1K was already used !!!!

That fast for 1000 coupon in one day , or I did something wrong????
    Code has been good for a couple of days so I'm sure 1,000 downloads has been reached.
    05-21-12 07:24 AM
    Code has been good for a couple of days so I'm sure 1,000 downloads has been reached.
    Too bad , I wanted this theme very much, but it is expensive to buy.
    05-21-12 07:26 AM
    Hi man,

The theme is so nice, but there is still the duplicate in wifi indicator and the blackberry indicator is separated from wifi indicator in some screen (eg.: Messages).

I attached the screen shot for your reference.

Thanks.
    Last edited by trungnq; 05-22-12 at 01:58 AM.
    05-22-12 01:50 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD