HedoneDesign B7I theme for BlackBerry Smartphone devices

Theme name: HedoneDesign B7I theme
    Theme author: HedoneDesign
    Theme credits: HedoneDesign

Download Link(s): check for more info at HedoneDesign | BlackBerry themes
    Price: 6.99$

Description:

Build on original BlackBerry 7 theme this theme keeps all the functions you are familiar with. Apple iPhone (iOS) replica theme for you BlackBerry Smartphone.

Even if BlackBerry theme studio is still not released by RIM we are preparing themes for some of BlackBerry 7 devices. It takes a lot more time and precision but we are glad to provide you with this themes.

B7i is theme we�ve build on BlackBerry 7 theme and you�ll enjoy all the functions of new BlackBerry 7 UI but with iPhone graphics, icons and other UI elements. B7i wont take any speed from your device and wont need any more battery power than original theme that came with your device. Since some of graphics are optimized and smaller, you may even notice a slight improvement in speed and battery life.

Suported devices:

BlackBerry 9900, BlackBerry 9930, BlackBerry 9981, BlackBerry 9860, BlackBerry 9850, BlackBerry 9810, BlackBerry 9790, BlackBerry 9780, BlackBerry 9700, BlackBerry 9650, BlackBerry 9350, BlackBerry 9360, BlackBerry 9370
    Last edited by HedoneDesign; 05-03-12 at 06:41 AM.
    Maseroche likes this.
    04-25-12 02:57 PM
    (...)
    Theme name: HedoneDesign B7I theme
    Theme author: HedoneDesign
    Theme credits: HedoneDesign

Download Link(s): check for more info at HedoneDesign | BlackBerry themes
    Price: 6.99$
    (...)
    Great theme, as always! You do a great quality work, no doubt!
    But... 6.99 ??

�I�d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur�
    04-26-12 03:20 AM
    looks very nice , but also very expensive for me.
    Any photo for the Home screen? any change in the banners ?
    04-26-12 07:26 AM
    Very nice theme! Here's a screen shot.
    HedoneDesign likes this.
    04-26-12 08:03 AM
    Very Iphone-ish.
    HedoneDesign likes this.
    04-26-12 08:28 AM
    It's like an unfinished book. They did not finish the native lockscreen. As you can see. So at 7 bucks not worth it. 1.99 maybe?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    04-26-12 10:26 AM
    It's like an unfinished book. They did not finish the native lockscreen. As you can see. So at 7 bucks not worth it. 1.99 maybe?

Click to view quoted image

Does this theme have font issue where the time got cut off in messages folder? Thanks for the info.
    04-26-12 11:53 AM
    Does this theme have font issue where the time got cut off in messages folder? Thanks for the info.
    No, there is no issue on message screen.
    04-26-12 04:30 PM
    This theme is Hedone Design second approach to Bold 9900. First one is Avio, only works at full capacity at OS 7.0.0.5xx and higher. My 9900 runs AT&T OS 7.0.0 Bundle 2392. So when I bought it at Mobihand I got just icons plates with no name or description, only appscreen NO home or frontscreen. B7I function capacity is pretty good, so far NO glitches. Check out photos; default or original front screen, appscreen and Serversurfer wallpaper on top of frontscreen. Those who like Hedone themes go for it. Those who likes Iphone ( God forbid! ) solace at it. Hedone and Elecite are expensive themes developers, but you know a good Vodka isn't cheap. Otherwise keep sober.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-26-12 09:23 PM
    Very smooth and no glitches so far. I'm liking it alot.
    hedone.hawker likes this.
    04-27-12 03:44 AM
    Very smooth and no glitches so far. I'm liking it alot.
    If you find any please report back so we can check it out!
    04-27-12 08:44 AM
    not paying that!!
    04-27-12 09:30 AM
    Too expensive for a theme...why would someone spend 6.99 to make his Blackberry Iphonish?
    04-27-12 10:55 AM
    i,m not one of those who hound the developers for free themes
    but 699 is way too much
    it doesnt do owt
    it doesnt have any gimmicks
    nut soz folks well overpriced !!
    04-27-12 10:55 AM
    not paying that!!
    Too expensive for a theme...why would someone spend 6.99 to make his Blackberry Iphonish?
    i,m not one of those who hound the developers for free themes
    but 699 is way too much
    it doesnt do owt
    it doesnt have any gimmicks
    nut soz folks well overpriced !!
    If you do not want to pay an amount for a theme then that would be your choice but I do not see the need to fill up the developers thread stating his work is overpriced....
    Last edited by andyahs; 04-27-12 at 12:18 PM.
    04-27-12 11:41 AM
    I just bought this theme.. and here is my opinions:

I was hesitated at first to buy this theme because of the high price, but I went ahead anyway to give it a shot. I'm a big fan of the stock theme, and when I bought this theme, it is exactly like a stock theme of 9900 which I love. The Homescreen is so clean and minimalist, and there is no pop out color for signal indicators or battery, etc. so that way I can use any wallpapers to give it a nice neutral look.. again which I like. The menu and the selection highlight is clean just like the stock theme. As for the icons, it is very nice and just look like iphone icons (not the new retina icons ofcourse.. haha). It runs very smoothly on 7.0.0.585 OS. So far, the only little minor that I would like to see on the updated version would be the font on the dropdown calendar to make it bigger (see pic below), and the battery charging icon to flash when it is charging. Everything else is great. It is worth the money and it is a keeper IMO. Thank you devs for this theme.

Here are some screenshots:

04-28-12 12:21 PM
    I just bought this theme.. and here is my opinions:

I was hesitated at first to buy this theme because of the high price, but I went ahead anyway to give it a shot. I'm a big fan of the stock theme, and when I bought this theme, it is exactly like a stock theme of 9900 which I love. The Homescreen is so clean and minimalist, and there is no pop out color for signal indicators or battery, etc. so that way I can use any wallpapers to give it a nice neutral look.. again which I like. The menu and the selection highlight is clean just like the stock theme. As for the icons, it is very nice and just look like iphone icons (not the new retina icons ofcourse.. haha). It runs very smoothly on 7.0.0.585 OS. So far, the only little minor that I would like to see on the updated version would be the font on the dropdown calendar to make it bigger (see pic below), and the battery charging icon to flash when it is charging. Everything else is great. It is worth the money and it is a keeper IMO. Thank you devs for this theme.
    Thanx for sharing your screens and your review!!!!
    04-28-12 02:43 PM
    As someone that does buy A LOT of themes, along with the limitations due to the lack of a new version of "Theme Builder", $6.99 IS a LOT to pay..... IMHO...
    -JoeyLee*
    04-28-12 10:17 PM
    looks awesome
    04-29-12 06:45 AM
    As someone that does buy A LOT of themes, along with the limitations due to the lack of a new version of "Theme Builder", $6.99 IS a LOT to pay..... IMHO...
    -JoeyLee*
    Hey Joey! Thank you for sharing your opinion. Can you please contact me by email? thanx!!!
    05-02-12 08:53 AM
    I'm a huge fan of hedone too!! i just looked at my account and i purchased 32 themes from hedone. they are awesome quality. i agree with joey and right now with the glitches due to theme builder 7 there should be a reduction.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-02-12 03:12 PM
    Well good 1st attempt at fixing the lockscreen but their still is a duplicate icon issue. Thanks for responding so quickly. I'm sure you'll get it worked out. 1 of the other devs pointed out to me the other day that simulator doesn't really show these. It's a kinda feel your way around in the dark sorta thing.

05-03-12 04:38 AM
    Don't mind that bridge icon it's a left over from his the theme I'm testing now.
    05-03-12 04:41 AM
    Well good 1st attempt at fixing the lockscreen but their still is a duplicate icon issue. Thanks for responding so quickly. I'm sure you'll get it worked out. 1 of the other devs pointed out to me the other day that simulator doesn't really show these. It's a kinda feel your way around in the dark sorta thing.
    Click to view quoted image

We do try to update our themes as soon as possible. Also, we dont use simulators to test themes. we use actual devices! We are proud to have one of the strongest beta groups, people like you who test our themes before we deliver them to you.

Lock screen is something we don't came across no more since OS5 so we really didn't have anyone to report about it. Our solution provided in latest update is already close to perfect. We are still checking the code and i hope our devs will be able to remove unneeded icons shortly.
    Earl_3 likes this.
    05-03-12 09:20 AM
    Tell your dev's to a add this to the lock screen unread img.

omit:wlanindicator:gpsindicator:bridge

and I liked the bridge in your post Earl.
    Earl_3 likes this.
    05-03-12 10:23 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD