01-05-13 12:53 PM
246 ... 23456 ...
tools
    To each their own. But i like it so far.
    04-03-12 03:44 PM
    you have to pay for this???

@_@ what's that supposed to mean?

You don't HAVE to pay for squat...you just won't get it

Have a great day!
    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    ria__x, 69goat and andyahs like this.
    04-03-12 03:58 PM
    How? All he did was extend the banner, add an app slot, 2 custom fonts for the clock, some fancy images and some icons? Isn't that hard lol... also, he couldnt even be bothered to omit the hotspot out on the lockscreen :/

You're more than welcome to make your own since you're such a theme know-it-all...
    Can't wait to see all the wonders that come spilling forth from your oh so brilliant mind. Lol

Have a great day!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    ria__x, jaydee5799 and 69goat like this.
    04-03-12 04:07 PM
    This theme is quality I can't believe that folks come on here expecting it free
    not to mention like the first ever near enough custom theme. i'd pay 10 dollars if i had to (knowing that 10 dollars aint that expensive in pounds 'cause i'm a secret skinto )
    04-03-12 04:11 PM
    can't wait for your theme price
    04-03-12 04:13 PM
    How? All he did was extend the banner, add an app slot, 2 custom fonts for the clock, some fancy images and some icons? Isn't that hard lol... also, he couldnt even be bothered to omit the hotspot out on the lockscreen :/
    Show us what ya got!!! Mr. Easy... As for not omitting the hotspot on the lock screen, the general BB population would use that for a weather app and would like it there when it's locked.
    04-03-12 04:16 PM
    Show us what ya got!!! Mr. Easy... As for not omitting the hotspot on the lock screen, the general BB population would use that for a weather app and would like it there when it's locked.
    What you on about? I meant the duplicated wifi icon on the notification banner, as in the first stage of mobile hotspot before its connected not the app slot lol. Atleast know what you're talking about before you reply..
    04-03-12 04:26 PM
    04-03-12 04:38 PM
    sowwee missus hehe
    04-03-12 04:40 PM
    Go ahead make a theme........I dare you so we can all jump in and criticize.....
    04-03-12 04:51 PM
    Go ahead make a theme........I dare you so we can all jump in and criticize.....
    How exactly am i criticizing? I've never once said the theme was bad. I actually bought the theme, i wouldn't of done so i thought it was bad. I'm voicing my opinion which is allowed, isn't it?

I am making a theme and when i post it, feel free to criticize.
    04-03-12 04:57 PM
    What you on about? I meant the duplicated wifi icon on the notification banner, as in the first stage of mobile hotspot before its connected not the app slot lol. Atleast know what you're talking about before you reply..
    Oh excuse me.Pardon my iggnorance in using the incorrect terminology but I say put up or shut up or are you just a pretender? When you have something better let us know about it.
    04-03-12 05:04 PM
    Everyone is welcome to their opinion if they like the style or looks of this or any theme. But before you criticize, remember that this guy has donated his time and effort to give us Mini-banner and other free themes for several devices. And he has helped many others to build themes, including myself.

Theme building for OS 7 is not that easy, it takes time, trial and error. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    04-03-12 05:07 PM
    Oh excuse me.Pardon my iggnorance in using the incorrect terminology but I say put up or shut up or are you just a pretender? When you have something better let us know about it.
    What do you mean by something 'better'? This one is the EXACT same as any other theme out for the 9900, except the custom ones. He's added a bigger clock, wow?!

Everyone is welcome to their opinion if they like the style or looks of this or any theme. But before you criticize, remember that this guy has donated his time and effort to give us Mini-banner and other free themes for several devices. And he has helped many others to build themes, including myself.

Theme building for OS 7 is not that easy, it takes time, trial and error. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Yes, i know that, but im just saying theres nothing different from other themes out for the 9900 and this? You can only change certain things atm, which every theme has changed.
    Last edited by Price3485; 04-03-12 at 05:11 PM.
    04-03-12 05:08 PM
    How exactly am i criticizing? I've never once said the theme was bad. I actually bought the theme, i wouldn't of done so i thought it was bad. I'm voicing my opinion which is allowed, isn't it?

All he did was:

extend the banner,
    add an app slot,
    2 custom fonts for the clock,
    some fancy images and some icons?

Isn't that hard lol... also, he couldnt even be bothered to omit the hotspot out on the lockscreen :/

No criticizing there......
    ria__x and dcburke789 like this.
    04-03-12 05:09 PM

Your "opinion" of the difficulty of making said theme leads others to believe you MIGHT know what you are speaking about.

With no proper theme building software, having to create the font, size and name all of the images correctly and ensuring proper placement...dig through the default theme to find the triggers for hotspot, media sharing...bridge....ya that's super easy...

So, it's not so much that you share your "opinion", but, that you are spreading misinformation as FACT that I have issue with.

And I have NEVER come into someone else's thread and remarked at how "simple" their work seemed to be...I would appreciate the same respect from anyone.

But, anyway. Back to the topic at hand...

Glad that MOST are enjoying the theme
    andyahs and Abrar0z like this.
    04-03-12 05:12 PM
    Your "opinion" of the difficulty of making said theme leads others to believe you MIGHT know what you are speaking about.

With no proper theme building software, having to create the font, size and name all of the images correctly and ensuring proper placement...dig through the default theme to find the triggers for hotspot, media sharing...bridge....ya that's super easy...

So, it's not so much that you share your "opinion", but, that you are spreading misinformation as FACT that I have issue with.

And I have NEVER come into someone else's thread and remarked at how "simple" their work seemed to be...I would appreciate the same respect from anyone.

But, anyway. Back to the topic at hand...

Glad that MOST are enjoying the theme

Sorry if i offended you but like i said, its my opinion. I dont have a problem with you or your theme, or anyone for that matter, i just dont get why people seem to think this is the 'best' theme out for the 9900, just cause it has a bigger banner and looks a little different? I have said everyone has an opinion, which is true, it just bugs me, just because you have a name in 'theme making' everyone thinks you're superior at making themes.

Also, you can get the names by putting the images in TB and exporting them, change the files to 92x92 etc and keep the name.

:bridge: :nfcindicator: :wlanindicator: :bluetooth: etc

^ thats not a sly dig btw, just letting people know im not pretending to know what im talking about.

this is my last comment, sorry for starting something that wasnt needed on your thread,

good luck with your sales
    04-03-12 05:20 PM
    i was surprised at the fact that is was only a 1.99 lol i too would have paid 10 dollars for this theme. i'll even pay 20 bucks to have customized in pink. loves it.
    ria__x likes this.
    04-03-12 05:24 PM
    i think this theme is fantastic! hats off to DCburke we have waited for this theme and he has done nothing but "WOW" us with this creation.

For all of us who appreciate the work that DCBurke has put into this theme...THANK YOU!

Dont start on someone's thread and start scrutinizing their efforts. At least in "my opinion" that this is an awesome theme.

Keep the themes coming DCBurke... you make queality themes and you have built yourself a great name for theme builders!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    ria__x likes this.
    04-03-12 05:29 PM
    This theme is 1st in this form for 9900, so it is a fantastic theme.

@DC, would you consider to make the small clock centered and wifi etc to the right? So it will be really like my android.
    *just asking, sorry if consider as spam.

@Price, I'm waiting for your theme.
    Last edited by nashshafrulrezza; 04-03-12 at 07:02 PM.
    ria__x likes this.
    04-03-12 06:54 PM
    Check out the OP for the change log for 2.0.3 and a few screens of the theme in action
    Last edited by dcburke789; 04-03-12 at 07:58 PM.
    staraf likes this.
    04-03-12 07:19 PM
    Check out the OP for the change log for 2.0.3 and a few screens of the theme in action

Do I need to buy it again for update?

Sent using Crackberry forums app with my awesome Bold 9900 keyboard
    04-03-12 08:06 PM
    Do I need to buy it again for update?

Sent using Crackberry forums app with my awesome Bold 9900 keyboard
    NO!

MyBBOTA is working on a way to reissue the codes
    staraf likes this.
    04-03-12 08:09 PM
    NO!

Sorry for asking again, how i want to get the code again? I'm not using paypal, I just use my visa.
    Last edited by nashshafrulrezza; 04-03-12 at 08:18 PM.
    04-03-12 08:12 PM
    NO!

Does this also include codes that weren't working after intial purchases?
    04-03-12 08:14 PM
246 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD